Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Contest time again!

Expired Industry Member
    This contest has now officially drawn to a close! Thanks to everyone for contributing, its always great to see people out enjoying hunting, shooting sports and the great outdoors in general. Especially with our products as companions! Some really cool photos, and as usual it was hard to choose just one winner, so we chose three instead! What we were really looking for here was a truly nice photo. Good light, artsy composition and an excellent moment. Or a dog, that is usually a sure fire way to win the " foxy" prize.
    We think in this case the best all around image was captured by Hornychief! We have a nice Remington LED sign for hornychief, something cool for canine pal of mrqdaw and something old timey (yet to be determined) for milspecs.
    So, our three winners are:
    Hornychief
    milspecs
    mrq5daw
    Will the three lucky winners please send me a PM with their personal info ( name, address, phone number, email) so that we can get your prizes out to you ASAP.
    See you all for the next one!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravel Agency View Post
    This contest has now officially drawn to a close! Thanks to everyone for contributing, its always great to see people out enjoying hunting, shooting sports and the great outdoors in general. Especially with our products as companions! Some really cool photos, and as usual it was hard to choose just one winner, so we chose three instead! What we were really looking for here was a truly nice photo. Good light, artsy composition and an excellent moment. Or a dog, that is usually a sure fire way to win the " foxy" prize.
    We think in this case the best all around image was captured by Hornychief! We have a nice Remington LED sign for hornychief, something cool for canine pal of mrqdaw and something old timey (yet to be determined) for milspecs.
    So, our three winners are:
    Hornychief
    milspecs
    mrq5daw
    Will the three lucky winners please send me a PM with their personal info ( name, address, phone number, email) so that we can get your prizes out to you ASAP.
    See you all for the next one!
    Great pictures! Thanks for the fun contest.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    darn, Congrats guys!
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

pmd! thanks guys! wut! wut!

Thank you guys!! PM sent

Thanks for the contest guys

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    cool pics!!
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

thank you guys for the nice price/gift, I really appreciate it..

Got mine today. Thanks a mill guys!!

Expired Industry Member
    Looks great! Enjoy, and thanks for participating. We are looking forward to the next one!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567