Thread: Bbc outdoors - .50 beowulf mags

Bbc outdoors - .50 beowulf mags

Just received the 10 C Products Defense mags i ordered! Took 12 days to ship to Ontario, which cost a mere $20! The magazines are a solid aluminum construction, and hold 15 rounds of 5.56mm.

A couple of points:

-The rounds can be a little troublesome to load; the bullet tips constantly got hung up on the front magazine lip (some minor thumb work is all that's required)

-A fully loaded magazine will not catch without the bolt being locked back (bone-stock Colt Canada SA15.7)

Otherwise, the magazines load/unload with ease and feel incredibly sturdy.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by BestodaBest; 05-26-2015 at 07:35 AM.

My mags seated fully-loaded with a slap on the bottom. It was a lot easier with the bolt open for sure.
    I write on huntinggearguy.com

Quote Originally Posted by adriel View Post
    My mags seated fully-loaded with a slap on the bottom. It was a lot easier with the bolt open for sure.
    You're not wrong... but at nearly $45/mag, i'd prefer to spare my mag lips the abuse.

I encounter the same dilemma with my OEM S&W M&P9 mags when fully loaded with 10 rds.

How do they feed? Stumble across any mag related stoppages with these bad boys?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughgideon View Post
    I haven't had any. Tried them in a DD M4v4, v11 and MK18 with no issues, even loading on a closed bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughgideon View Post
    No issues; only used on my SA15.7 and a friends Dominion Arms AR-15. Loaded and fed as flawlessly as CF-issued mags. With the exception of what i had mentioned in my OP with regards to loading with a closed bolt.