Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kayaks and SUP's

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar

Kayaks and SUP's

Don't go into a big box store and buy a kayak, there's a good chance it won't do what you want it to and will sit in the back yard or rafters in the garage. Come in and see myself (Darren) or Chris or give us a shout on the phone.

We both kayak almost on a daily basis and have been in a large number of different kayaks. Chris's main interest is white water while I do sea kayaking.

We continue to expand our offerings for Kayaks and SUP's ( which are selling faster than firearms LOL ). On top of this we offer rentals and tours.

Join us for a tour of Presquile, Sandbanks or Bon Echo park and our local areas including BBQ lunches or book a private tour for up to 15 people. Delivery of kayaks and SUP's can be arranged for group rentals at a park, cottage or other location and also if buying.

We are offering CGN members 10% off their kayak and SUP purchases through us. We will ship kayaks as well.

The brands we carry include:

Kayaks

Clear Water Design
    Point 65
    Dagger
    Perception
    Seaward

SUP's

Kahuna
    Level Six

We have entry level kayaks, fishing kayaks, touring kayaks including advanced carbon/kevlar kayaks.

We stock everything you need including PFD's, Drysuits/tops/bottoms, touring jackets, lights, safety kits, paddles etc.

Name:  2016_KAHUNA-EPIC-COMP-CANADIAN_grande.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  56.6 KBName:  13102756_10154230613825086_7421173958700101723_n.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  43.2 KB
    Last edited by Farmboy; 05-04-2016 at 12:51 PM.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    We continue to expand our offerings for Kayaks and SUP's
    Forgive my ignorance; But what's a SUP?

I still paddle the Dagger I bought 12 years ago. Hoping my daughter learns to paddle this year.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Forgive my ignorance; But what's a SUP?
    Stand Up Paddleboard.

SUP bro!

CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Wish you guys were closer. I'm looking to buy a first time kayak but have ZERO experience. Got a lake a short walk away, and the Elbow river 5 minutes from the house.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

So today a clear water design Nunavut in Stormy sky shipped to R0M 2C0 is worth ??? all in.

What else would I need to buy to make it complete? Couple sets of paddles?

In the interest of full disclosure Im 6 1 and 280lbs. not all the muscly kind. Problem fitting? lol

Feel free to PM.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Seaward Quest x3 custom built for me (6'4" guy), my baby for over 11 years now, man she is fast! I used to canoe but the moment I took up kayaking I never set foot in a canoe anymore.

Kayaking is the bomb. If you don't have one, buy one. Nothing better than burning calories while fishing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    I've been considering a Nucanoe Frontier 12....but I see you don't carry Nucanoe. Any plans to?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Wish you guys were closer. I'm looking to buy a first time kayak but have ZERO experience. Got a lake a short walk away, and the Elbow river 5 minutes from the house.
    Give Chris a call in the store and he can help you out. We can put together a quote for shipping.

So today a clear water design Nunavut in Stormy sky shipped to R0M 2C0 is worth ??? all in.

What else would I need to buy to make it complete? Couple sets of paddles?

In the interest of full disclosure Im 6 1 and 280lbs. not all the muscly kind. Problem fitting? lol
    Yup, no problem with the Nunavut.

We can set you up with 2 paddles, two PFD's and a safety kit. Shoot Chris an email at info@oneshottactical.com and he can put a quote together for you.

I've been considering a Nucanoe Frontier 12....but I see you don't carry Nucanoe. Any plans to?
    No plans to at this time.

With the Perception line they have a few different options for fishing kayaks. We can quote you on a one of their sit on top fishing kayaks.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast