Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: McMillan TAC50 C15 Rifle Only 10 only EVER!

You guys don't have any actions available do you? Just the McMillan action...

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Please explain your negative post, support it with evidence, or have it deleted, thank you.
    Yeah, I'd like to see an explanation as well. It's been almost a month...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    OK, I have a spare kidney and close to half a liver (I need the rest, I'm told) - to trade, any takers?
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    Please explain your negative post, support it with evidence, or have it deleted, thank you.
    I have been working on these rifles since they came into service. There is a high wear rate in the barrels and when head spaced with the tech gages they fail after a low round count. We now use the field gages that are more "loose" in tolerance. would i shoot one of these? I have when new but as you start to put rounds down range the head space gages gets a little wonky. I have looked at almost the entire cf fleet and it is a well know issue.
    I'm not saying they are not accurate, trust me they are but they are well know for head space issues that has been a known common issue since coming into service.

Cheers!
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

Quote Originally Posted by angrysoldier View Post
    I have been working on these rifles since they came into service. There is a high wear rate in the barrels and when head spaced with the tech gages they fail after a low round count. We now use the field gages that are more "loose" in tolerance. would i shoot one of these? I have when new but as you start to put rounds down range the head space gages gets a little wonky. I have looked at almost the entire cf fleet and it is a well know issue.
    I'm not saying they are not accurate, trust me they are but they are well know for head space issues that has been a known common issue since coming into service.

Cheers!
    So now that they are worth nothing due to head space issue, I'm gonna offer my "chrome lined" VZ 58 as a partial trade and 750$ EMT. Shipping is on my end........

Quote Originally Posted by angrysoldier View Post

Cheers!
    I am leaving your post as we have nothing to hide but you lack any hard evidence. No rd count, no details of gauges or ammo used and most importantly no details of the level of training for operators and weapon techs. I have seen sniper rifles pulled of CF ranges due to high pressure problems which was simply due to the operators not knowing or following correct cleaning procedures to remove copper fouling.

The rifles we offer here are all brand new, manufactured to a high spec and perfectly safe to shoot.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    I am leaving your post as we have nothing to hide but you lack any hard evidence. No rd count, no details of gauges or ammo used and most importantly no details of the level of training for operators and weapon techs. I have seen sniper rifles pulled of CF ranges due to high pressure problems which was simply due to the operators not knowing or following correct cleaning procedures to remove copper fouling.

The rifles we offer here are all brand new, manufactured to a high spec and perfectly safe to shoot.
    I will call you today. I never said you were hiding anything. Im tell you that after working on military arms since 1991 and having many years of training what "we" the people who maintain them see. Round counts from 0 to almost 100's rounds the gauges are supplied with the first order of rifles. I think if people here shot more and talked less they would see some of the problems with large caliber rifles over time. relax people even at 15,000 these are still nice rifles.
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

I think if people here shot more and talked less they would see some of the problems with large caliber rifles over time.

amen to that
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    CHECK OUT THE NEW SPECIAL SUMMER PRICE ON THESE $14999.00 plus shipping and tax!

If you're interested talk to you local stocking dealer or give us a call or email direct
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345