Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Remington Law Enforcement Division - 870P Walnut IN STOCK

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    We all know the saying about opinions........

I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    This argument is running down a similar path. http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/view...p?f=7&t=292831
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestor View Post
    Opinions are like as.... as they say, but in fact most of the parts on Wilson shotguns are the very same Express parts that were there at the start of the process. Really there is no need to create impression that the original Express parts are disposed and all they are using is Express receiver with Wilson parts. It's not true. You are simply paying for the labor, finish and name.
    Nestor- You are a stubborn dude...but I say that in friendship.

You know, the VW Jetta and Audi were using the same platform...under the paint and body panels it was almost the same car. With of course a big difference in the price. Snob appeal I guess it is.

So, for some of us, we get more enjoyment out of owning a higher end item, even if in reality is it not much different. Yes, even Remington says they are all 870's.

But you've got me wondering, I wish I had a current production Express to play with to compare with the other 2.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    Thanks. Being an immigrant I wouldn't succeed in this beautiful country if not for stubbornness. I'm not sure where are you located, but I'll be more than happy to offer you one of my NIB Express 870s for test. I'll be out of the country for a week now, but after that my house is open for you. I'm near Calgary. In the meantime: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...remington-870/

BANNED
    That review is not exactly a review. It also isn't accurate: he claims the receiver is blued. It isn't. Even Remington refers to it as the 'standard Express finish'. The Wingmaster models are described as blued.

For whatever it is worth, I created a review of my PA08 upland in this subforum. Mostly pictures, very little of my opinions.

FF

CGN frequent flyer
    For your information, Remington did made the 870P in blue for many years, they just discontinued it recently.

BANNED
    Read the article: the review is a plain jane 870, by the author's own words, the cheapest one he could find, not an 870P.

FF

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
    For your information, Remington did made the 870P in blue for many years, they just discontinued it recently.

Yes, I had one.

Will you be getting any more of these in stock anytime soon?

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchiespg View Post
    Will you be getting any more of these in stock anytime soon?
    Yes we will, we actually just got shipping notification for 3 more landed soon!! email me direct if you want to secure: gary@wanstallsonline.com

Gary

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast