Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm looking to take the CSFC course but I need info from seasoned/qualified ppl!!!!

BANNED
    An arrest warrant for unpaid parking tickets means nothing. Never heard of anybody being arrested for that though. Government usually denies licence renewals etc until you pay, but it won't affect a PAL application. Has to be parking with violence in the past 3 years to matter. However, the fine will go up if you don't pay the tax. Read this. Add the W's. .thelawcentre.ca/defending_traffic_tickets
    The meds quite likely will at least delay your application. Paxil is used to treat depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder and anxiety. That'll send up huge flags. A letter from your MD might help.

I can tell you from experience that psychological medications will not put you in the reject pile. I myself was on medication for PTSD and depression and was approved for a RPAL/PAL. They will ask more questions and may even require info from your doc...but not a deal breaker.

You may want to just challenge the test while the course is still optional - that'll save you $$

As of the 18th the challenge option is no more.
    Last edited by dHb; 06-19-2015 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Law change
    EOSC.ca

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12