Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a pic of your cool SKS here!!

Definitely by far the coolest stock I have ever seen on an SKS!!!! How much? $$$$
    You know you are a real GunNut when you unknowingly start practicing trigger control on power tools.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Efall View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Here's mine. Always kinda thought it was an sks-d maybe it's not. The made in China by XZ stamp puzzles me because I've never heard of this brand. It came with a blade bayonette but I took it off, also there is no last round bolt hold open like my Russian rifle. 3 years I've had this rifle and so far I can't find out anything about it. Anyone know anything about these?
    Does it take AK mags? Then some sort of SKS-D / M. Aftermarket stock similar to the one my next project has

Both rails from Hi-cal

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Lucky Shot Wood Stocks
    Thats the one! he makes some pretty interesting looking stuff I ordered this stock from him in 2013 because I couldnt find a timber smith one for the guns that take AK mags.
    Think of the little critters of nature
    They don't know that they are ugly,
    That's very funny.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    It doesn't seem to be a D model. Seems like a retrofit, maybe at the factory. D guns have AK type mag release, no charger cut out on the bolt carrier, and a metal lined mag well.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    How about this one we just completed, the new SKS aluminium chassis we are bringing in in 4 weeks, Magpul AR furniture, Green dot laser sight, Bauer 30/5 mag, pulled bayo lug, threaded 14 LH muzzle, AR A2 style brake....

interesting, how much is the chassis going to run?

We have a limited amount of the chassis arriving in 4 weeks, We are only taking preorder notifications at this time, no money needed to secure one, they will be $349.99. Drop a line to hical@shaw.ca if you want one! Thanks, Dave.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    It doesn't seem to be a D model. Seems like a retrofit, maybe at the factory. D guns have AK type mag release, no charger cut out on the bolt carrier, and a metal lined mag well.

Keep in mind there is a lot of variations of them. SKS-D, SKS-M, SKS sporter, SKS-MC5D

People always just say "D" for any AK mag variant

Edit. I like the look of the chassis, would a Wartak rail fit on with it?

This is mine original M59/66 full match with the BTKM M68 (22mm training grenade)

Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    Nice! Those pins can be tough sometimes, we have removed LOTS! We offer handguard swaps for $29 if you need, or just paint it satin black. We now do a lot of gunsmithing to complete your build, some examples :

SKS:
    Magwell conversion & install-$199

SKS neck & throat reaming- $69

Barrel cut to 18.6", crown & polish-$99

Barrel threading, 1 x 14 lh AK threads-$69
    [/URL]

Drill & tap scope mounts, $79 for 2 hole (trueshot), $99 for 4 hole (choate, Promag)

Spring loaded firing pin install, $29

Gas tube cover replacements $29

Trigger jobs, $99 + parts ($149 average)
    Glock, SKS, 1911, Mini 14/30, 10-22

Basic build on any gun $69 minimum

Or We can build whatever you want!

no weird guns, we just dont have the parts or time, we specialize in just a few & we are very good at the ones we do!
    For barrel threading can I ship you guys just the barrel or do I have to ship the gun? And do you include a thread protector?
    Last edited by hical.ca; 08-12-2015 at 01:24 AM.