Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a pic of your cool SKS here!!

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimDO View Post
    Sorry not mine but a buddys that is worth showing. As for naming his mods? No idea. But he had the bolt handle moved to the opposite side,, and he said something about legal 10 rd mag/ XCR mag adaptor

Any chances you could tell us all the mods on that SKS? Looks great!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Most of the parts/accessories are from hical.ca
    Sks scout with 19" barrel

I recently purchased the new true shot scope mount, can't wait to pair it up with a real soviet 3.5x PU optic. Not a VOMZ

Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

its a $200 gun...

Quote Originally Posted by Thresher View Post
    The irreversible butchery.......................................... .................................................. ....
    its a $200 gun

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kyan View Post
    its a $200 gun
    You are right.....it's not like butchering a Ferrari Enzo model.....it's an SKS!

I bought an SKS in 1985 for $179......now I still can buy 10 a week at $200 a piece....and there will be more coming in the country......who cares if you have fun modifying it...

Some people view SKSs as collectibles......I see them as a cheap way to have a trouble free gun that is fun to shoot!

At the end of the day.....the collectables will increase in value if more SKSs are modified.
    Last edited by BadLieutenant; 06-01-2015 at 10:24 PM.

True to a degree, they are plentiful, they are $200. A $200 military rifle from a former enemy that is in almost factory new condition and between 59 and 66 years old, that they haven't made since then. Those importations aren't infinite either. Do what makes you happy, it's your rifle. Just like the enfields were,and the mausers, and the mannlichers, vz 24s, and G33/40s and the springfields, and the carcanos, the garands and the ross.............................................. ....................personally, I have no problem with and have bubba'd chinese commercial models..............
    Last edited by Thresher; 06-01-2015 at 10:42 PM.

Here is mine on top of her sister not finish yet,but one day she will look-a-like a G3

If gun's kill people,mine must be defective !

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticman View Post
    Hey Hical. how is that ncstar compact scope holding up? Was considering it since its so short, but lots of bad press about them.
    They actually work very well, i have used them on several of my own firearms, with great results!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Another pic of the sks !

If gun's kill people,mine must be defective !

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by kyan View Post

choate mount with either nikon prostaff or red dot, homemade extended mag release from scissor handles, filed down ejection port to shoot shells away from scope, threaded the barrel
    I am not a fan of 99% of SKS mods out ther but this is nice!!!