Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Get Onto Your MP and Minister Blaney NOW!

[QUOTE=StrikerSW;11443968]

Criminals simply do care what laws or regulations are passed and only a fool would believe a magazine cap has any effect on the decision a gang member, or any other criminal might make when they take a loaded gun out into public or discharge it on our streets. Our current magazine caps which have been in place since I believe the 90's have not impacted street crime. Yet the RCMP are reportedly yet again about to target a accepted legal ruling or regulation to frustrate and harass legal gun owners.
    [end quote]

Criminals simply do NOT care what laws or regulations are passed and only a fool would believe a magazine cap has any effect on the decision a gang member, or any other criminal might make when they take a loaded gun out into public or discharge it on our streets. Our current magazine caps which have been in place since I believe the 90's have not impacted street crime. Yet the RCMP are reportedly yet again about to target a accepted legal ruling or regulation to frustrate and harass legal gun owners.

you missed one word but a fantastic letter none the less.

Thanks 223762 did not have a proof reader as wife was out, thanks and fixed, I'll even send it again, how could it hurt.
    If at first you don't succeed ................... sky diving is not for you.

I'm going to say that this "closing of the loophole" is a good thing, in that we can use it to get rid of mag limits altogether. That is what the message should be to the CPC.

As a young shooter its pretty discouraging how hard the "fun police" are working. <Sarcasm>I guess it is a proven fact that limiting magazines to 5 rounds will end all violence everywhere forever though.<Sarcasm/>

I was wondering if this had anything to do with the magazine limit petitions that were sent in by the NFA, if the mags in question was part of their argument of the the limitations being non-sense and ultimately this being the consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Trust me, this is for real, we don't have time to wait.
    Thank you Mr. Hipwell,

I don,t believe for a minute this has anything to do with "public safety" or even an attack against pistol mag owners/retailers.

Seems pretty clear to me that this is designed to influence the upcoming federal election.

The RCMP is pitting gun owners against the Cons. As much as I hate to admit it, pretty crafty move on their part.

The stakes have never been higher for gun owners in Canada. This should be shouted out from the highest rooftops.

I do not own any of the affected items but I lost enough treasure during the nineties due the influence of this organization, to recognize these actions for what they are.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neoconfection View Post
    Maybe we should wait until there's something more than a Facebook post about something somebody overheard somewhere.
    We wouldn't have posted this up unless there was flames inside the smoke, so to speak. Now is the time for the gun owners to be pro-active, not reactive.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

RCMP changed the information on the link already, there is no more information about LAR-15 mags (page says - Date Modified: 2015-05-11)
    http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/b...323-72-eng.htm

man i love how this is happening again. make a change sneak it in , tell no one. rcmp are making us criminals again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MysticMartin's Avatar
    We are in 2015 and RCMP are so ignorant and stupid... impossible to believe... that human race has evaluated

Sad, Sad, Sad to see that!!!