Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the RCMP!

I dont care what issue it is! RCMP do not have any business making laws they are law enforcement! This needs to be Straightened out! Law abiding gun owners are low hanging fruit and law enforcement loves low hanging fruit. Law abiding gun owners are not equal citizens and im sick of how we are treated.

Yeah i have all my old copies of the bulletin. I am so tired of the RCMP on their power trips. I think its time we just dismantle them.

I for one do not want to live in a country where the police can make up laws. Doesn't sounds very free to me. If i were the CPC I would frankly be embarrassed by how much lack of respect the RCMP shows for them. They seem to undermine the government at every turn, it's a complete joke.
    |CCFR|

CGN frequent flyer
    well they were fun to have while it lasted

CGN Regular
    Its important that even if you are a gun owner who does not use these magazines that you join the fight to stop the RCMP. Just because this issue may not affect you the RCMP will continue stripping our rights until we have nothing left. If you think they will just stop at this you are kidding yourself. We elect politicians for a reason, not to be run by a police state.

BANNED
    Thank you for this.

The tough part, is trying to get the "views" to turn into action, which can be a bit like herding cats sometimes. Lots of us read these threads and updates, start to think about: "What to do, how to do it and to whom it may concern..." at that point, we've already made excuses why it won't matter, and move on to the next topic.

The trick, is getting the view-counts on these threads, to equal a corresponding number of e-mails and snail mails.

While it can be tough to get guys to "Do something," giving them a specific direction and action, hopefully will give us the results (1000+ messages to Blainey) we are hoping for.
    Yes, let's not even get too far ahead of ourselves; send a message to Blainey in the next two minutes, and then we'll discuss what's next after.

Follow the two minute rule: If there is something on your plate that takes less than 2 minutes to accomplish, do it right away!
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Here is the contact information.

The Honourable Steven Blaney
    Email:steven.blaney@parl.gc.ca

Hill Office
    House of Commons
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Canada
    K1A 0A6

Telephone: 613-992-7434
    Fax: 613-995-6856

Mail may be sent postage-free to any Member of Parliament.

Constituency Office(s)
    115 President Kennedy Road (Main Office)
    Suite 101
    Lévis, Québec
    G6V 6C8
    Telephone: 418-830-0500
    Fax: 418-830-0504
    1516-D Route 277
    Lac-Etchemin, Québec
    G0R 1S0
    Telephone: 418-625-2626
    Fax: 418-625-4663

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentaria...ney%2835389%29

There, done!! There should be 800+ emails in his inbox by now! Good work guys, eh
    Last edited by CoonT; 06-01-2015 at 02:47 PM.

BANNED
    You are the last person who should ever speak about the Swiss Arms debacle considering your role in it.

FF

They did the same thing on the Swiss Arms and the CZ 858. They made a determination, published it, then after the fact, changed their minds.

JR

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_ View Post
    well they were fun to have while it lasted
    I do not accept that this is a done deal.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    You are the last person who should ever speak about the Swiss Arms debacle considering your role in it.

FF
    Not at all. I acknowledged my role, sincerely apologized, worked with government and associations to turn a bad situation into something positive. I put a lot of time and money into it as well.

For this and my other works in the community, the CSSA gave me an honorary life membership. I'm not just a business member, but a contributor to our community.

I have never white washed my role as others have (such as the RCMP FRT folks) . Somethings you cannot take back. We all make mistakes. The mistake should not be what defines the person, but what they do after the mistake to fix it. This is my philosophy and the approach I have taken in life. It is also how I treat others and would hope at sometime, others would treat me.

Please keep this on topic.

JR
    Last edited by TSE JR; 06-02-2015 at 03:58 PM. Reason: added clarity.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

^ Word
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Barry F's Avatar
    Not at all. I acknowledged my role, sincerely apologized, worked with government and associations to turn a bad situation into something positive. I put a lot of time and money into it as well.

I have never white washed my role as others have. Somethings you cannot take back. We all make mistakes. The mistake should not be what defines the person, but what they do after the mistake to fix it. This is my philosophy and the approach I have taken in life. It is also how I treat others and would hope at sometime, others would treat me.

Please keep this on topic.

JR
    Wow. I for one forgive you. It takes a big man to own up for mistakes. You have earned my deepest respect with this post.
    Your average lib or dipper is so crooked that when they die, the undertaker has to screw them into the ground.-colt45cz75
    CSSA, NFA, WRP, CPC member....Join now!