Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718192021222324252628 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the RCMP!

This is funny because I called the RCMP firearms Identification lab on Tuesday and they told me that they haven`t got an answer about the magazines yet and it`s still under review and asked to email my questions. I ask why I should I email you guys if you can`t give me answer over the phone. She said that it had to be recorded. I told her then I was going to the range and I didn`t want to go there with something prohibited with all this new minimum sentences dealing with firearms… She kept on saying to email and I would get an answer until next week. So then I ask her so if nobody knows the rules then no one can enforce them right? She agreed. I said thank you.

BANNED
    The silent black helicopters are slowly circling your house right now. The RCMP will initiate another flood so they can go in and grab your guns. Better use commercial grade tinfoil for your hat. I heard Alcon is in league with the feds, reducing the aluminum content of regular foil to make it less effective.

FF

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    That's snotty.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

BANNED

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Yuck ^

Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    The silent black helicopters are slowly circling your house right now. The RCMP will initiate another flood so they can go in and grab your guns. Better use commercial grade tinfoil for your hat. I heard Alcon is in league with the feds, reducing the aluminum content of regular foil to make it less effective.

FF
    troll

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    That's probably why my potatoes get over-done on the BBQ these days.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    That appears to be good news.
    So possibly, "much ado about nothing", unless these people are playing coy little games. Still suspicious.
    My theory is that Blaney's office got wind of this and put in a few phone calls. Perhaps with the offer of some nice RCMP postings in darkest Nunavut should the status quo change. Possibly an RCMP fishing trip to gauge reaction?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by remyltr View Post
    quote of the week
    nope i think one here had a better one , "will you high river my house " during a call at the CFO
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post

FF
    I love these keyboard tuffguys...

Just telling how it happend. I called the firearms call center. They didn`t know of any details and transfered me to RCMP Ottawa to the Weapons identification and this is where I talk to a the woman.