Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5151718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the RCMP!

BANNED
    Because the municipalities have a contract with the Feds to provide policing. So they do belong there in the first place. But why let facts and details get in the way of a good rant?

FF

Quote Originally Posted by 0.5moa View Post
    Why does Canada have federal law enforcement like the fbi or dea, working in municipalities where they should not be in the first place. This needs to be addressed first, first you take the money and contracts from them and thats how their power diminishes. Its easy economics, and a pen could defeat the mighty rcmp swiftly.

Originally Posted by 0.5moa
    Why does Canada have federal law enforcement like the fbi or dea, working in municipalities where they should not be in the first place."

The last time that a national police force of jack booted thugs with such widespread powers existed in a western country,they were known as the Gestapo or SS if you prefer?
    ....but y'all can relax fellas,no doubt Smith's "year of the magazine" comment was indeed taken out of context,and likely was referring to the NFA hi-cap mag petition victory,with the pending announcement in the very near future that we can go ahead and un-pin all of our 5/30s.
    Last edited by grinrgrn; 06-18-2015 at 12:54 PM.
    III%er
    كافر

BANNED
    If you think the RCMP and the Gestapo are the same, you need to give your head a shake.

FF

Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    If you think the RCMP and the Gestapo are the same, you need to give your head a shake.

FF
    ....jest sayn
    III%er
    كافر

Just on one little tidbit as there are a few issues here I could discuss.

Murray Smith, William Edder, Daniel Guay, et al, were never, nor are now, regular members/police officers of the RCMP. They were ex-Canadian Forces personnel who are now employees of the RCMP, probably CMs, civilian members with peace officer status for the handling of designated firearms and other named devices under law.

They aren't cops now, not ever.

I know, I know, I can hear the battle cry of the regular antis/malcontents, but I am just saying this as it is a sticking point for clarity.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Such public service there.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Such public service there.
    I experienced the 3 year inspection wait, for my CA Long Branch Sten.

It couldn't be any easier with paper work included, 15 minute job.

3 years to the day.

Imagine if they had to compete with a company that has to actually work for success.

"Hello, I'm from the Government, I'm here to help you."

They strive for mediocrity, and seldom reach that standard.

CGN Regular
    In the US the states dont allow feds to get in their cities, i dont see why the provinces dont just decide on community policing and city police. Why give 1 federal force such man power and money. Change the contracts at a provincial level.

So.. up until just the other day my 10 round XCR mags in my TAVOR were OK.

Now?

BANNED
    The law has not changed.

FF