Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the RCMP!

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Email sent. Thanks for keeping us informed
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    My letter:

Honourable Steven Blaney,

I write to you today to express concern over a news article that has surfaced in regards to the RCMP once again making an arbitrary determination that will affect thousands of law abiding citizens.
    In summary; it appears as though the RCMP are in the process of changing their previously published position in regards to magazines and their uses in various firearms. For reference, please see RCMP Bulletin 72.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/b...323-72-eng.htm

This move has far reaching consequences and must be stopped by your office.

To be blunt, this is exactly the abuse that the firearms community is fed up being subjected to. It is also wrong for any unelected official to have such arbitrary power over Canadians.

It is my sincere hope that you, as the Public Safety Minister will be able to achieve success in stopping this matter as you have in regards to the creation of Bill C-42.

Sincerely,

Mr. JR Cox, CD
    Broken link! I wonder if they took it down already!!!! Can you check it again. I would like to save a copy for my records as well.

Ian

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbush View Post
    not that I agree with it, but I figured there would come when the RCMP would shut down that loop hole. I don't think that its a coincidence that it has magically become an issue now when we are months away from an election.
    The police have no legal authority to do so. That by definition is a police state. They don't make the laws they just enforce them as written. Now if they want change they have to goto parlment request it then they write up a new bill then vote on it.

the whole reason for the magazines is who wants a 1 round 50 bewulf magazine. Some people use the 50 bewulf upper.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    Broken link! I wonder if they took it down already!!!! Can you check it again. I would like to save a copy for my records as well.

Ian
    Last edited by TSE JR; 06-01-2015 at 05:20 PM. Reason: edited the link
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    My letter:

Honourable Steven Blaney,

I write to you today to express concern over a news article that has surfaced in regards to the RCMP once again making an arbitrary determination that will affect thousands of law abiding citizens.
    In summary; it appears as though the RCMP are in the process of changing their previously published position in regards to magazines and their uses in various firearms. For reference, please see RCMP Bulletin 72.

This move has far reaching consequences and must be stopped by your office.

To be blunt, this is exactly the abuse that the firearms community is fed up being subjected to. It is also wrong for any unelected official to have such arbitrary power over Canadians.

It is my sincere hope that you, as the Public Safety Minister will be able to achieve success in stopping this matter as you have in regards to the creation of Bill C-42.

Sincerely,

Mr. JR Cox, CD
    URL showed up as Error 404 on your original post. Now the link works. All is well, I guess.
    Last edited by Rule 303; 06-01-2015 at 05:12 PM.
    CSSA (OHA), CPC SSA (RSO), CCFR

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rule 303 View Post
    URL shows up as Error 404.
    ??
    Works on my computer.

Yeah, now it works as per my edited post above.
    CSSA (OHA), CPC SSA (RSO), CCFR

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    That by definition is a police state.

Welcome to Canada.

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    I posted this in wolverine forum so I just gonna paste it here.
    "We need show the RCMP that we see through their BS plot like a 50cal bullet through plywood.
    they want to pit us against the con, we should organize a enough is enough donation campaign for the con, show them we will not be taking it laying down this time, and their bs plot won't work.
    wolverine would you take the lead and make a donation site? many of us will donate right away.

we should make it that all donations will go the conservetive party of Canada, ONLY if the RCMP is restrained from making laws as they please."

something similar to the recent ruling that the RCMP cannot reclassify firearms after 1 year.
    Get some!!! ^^

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Familygunnutz View Post
    I posted this in wolverine forum so I just gonna paste it here.
    "We need show the RCMP that we see through their BS plot like a 50cal bullet through plywood.
    they want to pit us against the con, we should organize a enough is enough donation campaign for the con, show them we will not be taking it laying down this time, and their bs plot won't work.
    wolverine would you take the lead and make a donation site? many of us will donate right away.

we should make it that all donations will go the conservetive party of Canada, ONLY if the RCMP is restrained from making laws as they please."
    There is nothing wrong with cross posting when it comes to getting the word out.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans