Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 6474767778798081828384858687888990919294 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you always wanted an MP5K-ish gun?- Introducing the Lusa 9mm Restricted!

does that mean that you will be getting more of the firearms in stock that will be converted for NR sales or just the barrel themselves
    Last edited by ptemin; 10-01-2015 at 12:59 PM.
    Strike swiftly and return to the shadows

What's happening with foldable/fixed stocks? Wonder if I missed something???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

This non restricted conversion is starting to come together. Looks a lot better with the stock and if we could fit a G3 front handguard it would look way better.. plus black barrel and FH..

Thoughts?

Steve
    In for a barrel. Any idea on cost for just the barrel?
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar

This non restricted conversion is starting to come together. Looks a lot better with the stock and if we could fit a G3 front handguard it would look way better.. plus black barrel and FH..

Thoughts?

Steve
    I like it. I did mention the G3 handguard before. Leapers has a metal version too.

I want to know if touch157 is cutting the mag well down. That line doesn't suggest Uzi.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar

Hmmmm....

Shave the sights, and have the handguard actually slide over the top of the receiver, acting like an extension. The sights could be mounted to the entire section.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Get GS to 3d print a faux G3 mag well sleeve and we're cooking.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by DocShay View Post
    Makes sense, thanks! Although the mp5 "pimp slap" now raises a new question for me...

If it doesn't lock back after last round fired - isn't it MORE movements to, lock the action open, replace magazine, "pimp slap" it closed? Rather than, replace magazine, rack the cocking handle?

(Unless of course, the pimp slap is just for show, which i'm thinking may be the case?)

Mainly to keep the bolt open to show clear. For me "pimp slapping" for show is useless since I'm usually alone at the range!

Steve,
    Ideas with the NR barrel are looking good! A barrel shroud with hand guard like the MP5SD... Food for thought.

Sweet ... But how about the nr barrel / mags/ fore grip / stocks???

sooo....