Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beowulf mags officially not coming?

Beowulf mags officially not coming?

Just checked my e-mail and my order for mags is cancelled, won't be coming into country. Terrible news
    CSSA member
    NFA member

I would imagine that with the RCMP on the rampage again dealers will shy away from ordering these mags whether it's official policy yet or not.

If/when they are approved we will be bringing them in. In the mean time we are cancelling pre orders for them as it didn't work out as expected. I posted a couple weeks back that we would be cancelling some back orders for products that never arrived/we don't see coming any time soon. Once and a while a pre sale doesn't work out.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by rick43pen View Post
    I would imagine that with the RCMP on the rampage again dealers will shy away from ordering these mags whether it's official policy yet or not.
    This isn't the reason. These particular mags ended up not being approved for Canada, were were told they were when we posted the pre sale, so we are cancelling the pre orders.

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    That being said what happens to the ones that made it to the end user? Are they now in possession of a prohibited item?
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    If/when they are approved we will be bringing them in. In the mean time we are cancelling pre orders for them as it didn't work out as expected. I posted a couple weeks back that we would be cancelling some back orders for products that never arrived/we don't see coming any time soon. Once and a while a pre sale doesn't work out.

Ryan
    The RCMP does not "approve" mags. They can only prohibit them. There's a big difference between "non-regulated" and "non-restricted"

I don't understand the whole issues, there is a lot not being said I think. Canceling pre-orders in this case, I think was the right thing to do. Where can we get details on whats going on?
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Champagne View Post
    That being said what happens to the ones that made it to the end user? Are they now in possession of a prohibited item?
    They always were in possession of a prohibited item. They were brought into the country through less than honest avenues and the vendor lied to their customers by claiming they had approval.

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    They always were in possession of a prohibited item. They were brought into the country through less than honest avenues and the vendor lied to their customers by claiming they had approval.
    Ok. So now what, when I go to the range tonight and see the regulars who all have lots 10+ beowolf mags should I say anything? If they are not approved them these people are risking there license and all there firearms with possession of a prohibited item. And these are good honest people with lots of time and money invested into the sport...what about the 20 LAR mags I have?
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    Well that makes me a sad panda
    Triple bread rounds for the win

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast