Thread: Big shout out to Kate and the gang!

Big shout out to Kate and the gang!

Stopped by for the first time today, Kate....ur awesome! Fantastic customer service and a great example of the "mom and pop" shop that I want to deal with over and over. Sure glad ur local and if ya ever do go "full retail" you be my new fav gun store!

Thanks for the great service Kate. You have another return customer in me that's for sure! And I will recommend you highly to all my friends looking for ammo and such.

Yep, She is AWSOME!

Great company to deal with!!

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

I've only been there a few times so far but I have been so impressed with the customer service that I regularly look for an excuse to support this company. A very nice change from most places that act as though they don't want your money and you're bothering them. Support the businesses that deserve it. IMHO this business deserves it. I'd love to see them grow.

Couldn't agree more! Kate and Jen have to be the friendliest ammunition suppliers on the planet! Thanks gals!

CGN Regular
    Got my challenger 00 buck case. Cant wait to try it out thanks kate.
    I only have one suggestion. The main reason i bought the case was because of the free shipping offer. I cant purchase anything that doesnt have free shipping since Canpar charges around $60 to deliver a 25 pounds package to my place in a major city and that totally kills the deal. I believe UPS would charge about $25 for the same service

In all fairness they do a good job of managing the shipping cost. I bought 4 cases of steel waterfowl shot and they only charged me $72 to ship to the middle of nowhere in the prairies. Canpar is brutal to deal with, there is no competition to keep them reasonable like the situation in the USA.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Always ask Kate for a shipping quote. She can often do better than what comes up on the website.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers