Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhukov ak handgaurd

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcwc View Post
    I finally got out today with the cz858. The zhukov handguard is the ####. I loved how it felt. I was just shooting 50yards on bench with RDS. I was getting under 2 moa, the barrel clamp for the handguard don't seem to effect accuracy.
    I have cutouts on the heat sheld were the gas vents out of the gas block. Recoil felt normal. GMITCHELL you said yours felt weird.
    I hadn't made cutouts where the gas block is. I'm sure that is what made mine feel different.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Sorry for posting so late - what did you fellers have to do to install the Magpul MOE AK grips on your Vz.58s? I'm very interested in installing one on mine. From removing the stock Fab Defense grip I guess that I need to remove the sheet metal "bowl" that the Fab Defense grip sits into and that the MOE AK grip will sit directly up against the lower receiver. Did the MOE AK grip screw right into the lower after that?

mattcwc, your photos don't appear on this thread anymore. Any idea where I can find the photos nowadays?

Bump!

Greetings from Poland!

I would really apriciate someone reuploading the photos. I bought Zhukov handguard and was suprised today that they were deleted, so I'm kind of flying blind when it comes to fitting it on my VZ58.
    And if possible, use better hosting next time, Photobucket is notorious for things like that.

CGN frequent flyer
    another friendly bump, has anyone mounted the zhukov stock to their VZ58? anyone try any adapters from stormwerx?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Hey!

When is the next shipment to arrive? Wanting a black one... only FDE available
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

Expired Business Member
    New Zhukov handguard and stocks should be up on the website by the end of the week.

Buddy and I took abound 6 hours for this job but totally worth it.
    Last edited by mcdic; 01-11-2016 at 03:35 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Wow these look really good.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY