Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: AR15/M16 parts kits

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    Yours has an FA hammer?

Re- "Made in......" I'm not really bothered, I would pay a large premium for a Taiwanese M14 so lets face it Taiwanese M16 parts don't bother me. It's not like I have an M16 to put them in, but the Taiwanese Army does, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt as to what lasts.
    Well apparently these aren't from Taiwan. So.... just milspec.

Dpms colt DD etc etc are all milspec but have varying costs associated to them and varying reviews.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Well apparently these aren't from Taiwan. So.... just milspec.

Dpms colt DD etc etc are all milspec but have varying costs associated to them and varying reviews..
    Right....

Thanks for the cool story

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    That I like to know information on what I'm buying so I can make an educated and informed decision on whether to purchase said item.

I was curious as to the maker and origin of the parts kit. As that information isn't going to be released, I will pass on the option.
    Quite true, but we have not lasted more than 30 years by informing the whole world on every deal we make, sorry....
    If our warranty is not good enough I'm afraid there is not much I can say or do
    John

BANNED
    YOU ADVERTISE YOUR M305s AS BEING MADE IN CHINA, SO HOW HARD WOULD IT BE TO SAY, "THESE KITS ARE MADE IN HONG KONG/PHILIPPINES/GERMANY/USA"? WHY MUST YOU BE SO OBNOXIOUS? JUST ANSWER THE GUY'S QUESTION POLITELY.

FF
    Last edited by FyreFighter; 06-10-2015 at 09:42 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OLDDRUNK View Post
    How can you be sure?

What could he possibly wanted to rescind from his comment?
    Sorry to disappoint you but I edited my post to add the picture . LOL
    Edited 7 minutes after I posted it because I knew John would say I don't know what I'm talking about.
    But as usual he said it anyway . Someone asked where they were made . John would not tell him .
    The set I just received had that decal so I just passed the information along
    Really not surprised by Johns response .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

I for one do not care where they come from...as long as they work ...in a global world things come from all over...the key here is Marstar stands behind everything they sell... good enough for this guy... just my thoughts

Shaun

CGN Regular
    Holy f-ing mother of all panty bunches. I was just asking for a country of origin.

Some people here should remember who's form they are on. John has provided a very hard to find product, who cares where it comes from and who made it, just that he has made it available. If you don't like it don't buy it .

BANNED
    i got a kit from both batches and they are pretty much the same,,also,,the last batch i got,and no taiwan sticker in it,,,as if i cared who made it,,you CAN'T get this kit anywhere else in Canada,,,so why all the pissing and moaning,,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by slipper View Post
    Holy f-ing mother of all panty bunches. I was just asking for a country of origin.
    I thought you asked a reasonable question..
    I also think that more people then not like to know where their parts come from...
    Anyone doing a period correct build has to know origin..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast