Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Canpar using horse and buggy to deliver?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Once the premium shipping is avail there will be tons of complaints from the "Canadian Entitlement folks" saying the free shipping should include all the premium features.

Find being in Burnaby most of my shipment arrives next day or at worst day after.
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Not sure why you have had trouble, we must not have received your email. We answer the phones between 12-3 PT

FYI we are in the process of adding premium shipping options for those that want them:

- add discrete packaging
    - ship Canada post only
    - ship express
    - ship overnight
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by passer544 View Post
    The guy at the one near me has my number so when he sees I have a package he calls me and meets me where ever I am. I like canpar because of that. Hope he doesn't get fired or I'll be screwed haha
    Same with my Canpar guy. If I'm not home he calls me to see if I'll be home soon. If so, he finishes his route and drops by again before going back to the depot. No complaints from me.

And it's back in Ottawa...

One month and counting since order was placed

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Once the premium shipping is avail there will be tons of complaints from the "Canadian Entitlement folks" saying the free shipping should include all the premium features.

Find being in Burnaby most of my shipment arrives next day or at worst day after.
    Could be worse, "Generation Incontinent" will probably accidentally click the added expense shipping, and bit¢h about having all these fancy new options, and how they don't understand how the internet works. Like when CanAm launched the new website.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    ^+1 In between the entitlement iphone crowd and the can't post picture folks we are doomed. Get off the iphone, enjoy some fresh air or conversely come indoors, learn to use a computer, it is really NOT that hard to post a picture on CGN.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    ^+1 In between the entitlement iphone crowd and the can't post picture folks we are doomed. Get off the iphone, enjoy some fresh air or conversely come indoors, learn to use a computer, it is really NOT that hard to post a picture on CGN.
    We need to develop some sort of buddy system to get these two crowds together!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910