Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Canpar using horse and buggy to deliver?

CGN Regular
    9 days for coast to coast for me too,, thats ammo which has to go grd, you can mail a rest as fast as you want with signatures thats all u need,

Took two days for me to get mine from BC to Sask. Awesomely quick.

Usually takes me two wks to get mine in Eastern Ont from BC... not a big deal, its free shipping and canpar is just slow, remember ammo has to go by ground too.

yeah canpar is hit or miss, i had a few times where i thought my delivery would never come, and then i had a few that came alot quicker than i expected... but there estimated delivery times and not usually correct (in my experience). I am betting that you will receive it sooner than the 9 days. Nothing worse than waiting for a new firearm purchase.. im sure everyone on this site is aware of the pain in waiting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CUZZARD View Post
    "Restricted purchase finally approved. "
    Nova Scotia.
    I could walk to Canam in 9 days." no you couldn't, It is tough to drive it in less than 6 days! Truck delivery in 9 is awesome, got my last crates of ammo in 8!
    If the website had the option to pay for real shipping, i would have.
    I am sure they would accomodate your request, just ask!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

and it's still 4 hours away from me, so i expect it should be at my house in another 3 to 4 days...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jnewing View Post

and it's still 4 hours away from me, so i expect it should be at my house in another 3 to 4 days...
    which company was that from, not Canam if from Edmonton!? Or did they open another warehouse? Ground does take longer for sure. it seems a lot of the time is taken up at the transfer stations checking in and out, especially Toronto!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    which company was that from, not Canam if from Edmonton!? Or did they open another warehouse? Ground does take longer for sure. it seems a lot of the time is taken up at the transfer stations checking in and out, especially Toronto!
    You are right it's not from Canam, but an Edmonton based business using Canpar to ship... sadly.

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    I was disappointed from my only purchase at CanAm.....it took forever to get my item! (I would not order again because of that......unless it would be an exclusive item that I can't get anywhere else)

While I ordered some stuff at Zahal.org, and it took 2 days.......yes, 2 DAYS from Israel!

Just as I was reading this, Canpar showed up with my PMC ammo order!