Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Canpar using horse and buggy to deliver?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    I was disappointed from my only purchase at CanAm.....it took forever to get my item! (I would not order again because of that......unless it would be an exclusive item that I can't get anywhere else)

While I ordered some stuff at Zahal.org, and it took 2 days.......yes, 2 DAYS from Israel!
    I personally LOVE Canam. Great deals on everything. Free shipping. Swag. etc.
    I will continue to buy from them as long as they remain top in their class.
    Only issue i have is the sometimes +- a few days extra turnaround time for R-class purchases after CFO has approved, and that curse of a shipping company Canpar.

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    You can't please everyone.

Free shipping is sweet.

People need to relax.

If you need your restricted firearm "right friggin' now", then maybe buy one locally, however I can't see why you'd NEED a restricted right aways. I have a revolver in the mail too, I'd love to have it right now. However, I'll still be waiting for the registration certificate for another week anyways, so what's the rush?

Not to mention it's going across the entire country, probably by ground, and not in a McLaren.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Plinker View Post

Free shipping is sweet.

People need to relax.

If you need your restricted firearm "right friggin' now", then maybe buy one locally, however I can't see why you'd NEED a restricted right aways. I have a revolver in the mail too, I'd love to have it right now. However, I'll still be waiting for the registration certificate for another week anyways, so what's the rush?

Not to mention it's going across the entire country, probably by ground, and not in a McLaren.
    by the time it is in my hands, the process will have taken a month. where in my post did i say i NEEDED this "right aways"?
    I had my Cert in hand for over a week.
    I would prefer to pay for a real shipping service [even Canada post] vs Canpar.

I understand Canada ammo fanbois will post here to come to their defense no matter what the subject, but there is nothing anyone can do to de-legitimise the argument that Canpar sucks.

Canpar has treated me great. Delivered on time from a cheerful driver, easy tracking, customer service answered the phone.

Canpar is no worse than any other courier and I prefer them over UPSeydaisy
    Member CCFR
    Proud supporter of Wounded Warriors Canada
    Decaf is the Devil's drink.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    We are in talks with fedex at the moment. We'll see

we plan to add shipping options for a fee as well

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CUZZARD View Post
    I personally LOVE Canam. Great deals on everything. Free shipping. Swag. etc.
    I will continue to buy from them as long as they remain top in their class.
    Only issue i have is the sometimes +- a few days extra turnaround time for R-class purchases after CFO has approved, and that curse of a shipping company Canpar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Plinker View Post

Free shipping is sweet.

People need to relax.

I do not say that the offer of free shipping is not sweet but here is my story:

Placed my order.....3 days later I get a confirmation that payment was received.....9 days later, no news on the non-restricted firearm and accessories, so I emailed them to know the status....never received an answer(???)......2 days later, the items are shipped from the message I received.....and then, it took another 4 days for Canpar to walk here!

Total 18 days to get my order!!!!!!! If that is Top in their Class......Good for you! (I have had a few business in my lifetime, and that type of business sucks in my opinion.....even if you give me ''Swag''......Zahal.org gave me better ''Swag'' and their business is Top Notch.....and the shipping was excellent!

My first email from them said this:

Thanks for ordering from Canada Ammo
    Thank you for your order.

Most orders ship within 2-3 business days of processing your order and depending on your location most items should be received within 5 business days from time of shipping. Products that were transferred through the CFC and have been approved are generally shipped within 2 business days of receipt of approval. We receive approvals from the CFC by email, mail and fax, we also call in to the CFC every 2 days to check on transfers in case paperwork was missed being sent or to resolve any issues. If there are any issues, we will generally email you unless the CFC tells us that they are contacting you directly.

Orders are normally processed within 1-2 business days from the time of ordering though we are always working on shortening that delay of time. Some delays apply for transfer through the CFC for firearms from us to you. Some very infrequent delays may occur; for example if your order is large enough, we may arrange a truck for delivery which takes a bit of extra time or sometimes the product may be way back in behind other product in the warehouse and we may have to move everything to get to it, as much as we try to be prepared, it unfortunately does happen.

Please note that all orders, because of our industry, have to be manually processed, as credit card processors consider us a "High-Risk" industry. This takes more time compared to other on-line retailers for other commercial goods.

You will receive an email with status updates for your order every time there is a status change. If you need to see the status update of your order, you can login to Canadaammo.com to check the status. We make every effort to ship your order within 3 days of receiving the order. In the case of restricted firearms, we ship within 3 days of receiving the CFC transfer approval. In order for us to initiate a restricted transfer, we need both your club name and birth city. If an order has not shipped within 10 business days of the time you placed the order, please feel free to contact us.
    If you make me believe that you will ship PRONTO, and you don't.....could you at least be honest enough (if you cannot ship as said in the message) and answer your emails......

I do not call this Top Notch! Will I order again from Canada Ammo......maybe......NOT!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    I ordered from Hopelite tactical and it took 3 weeks...9 days isnt bad.
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    We are in talks with fedex at the moment. We'll see

we plan to add shipping options for a fee as well
    I'll gladly stick with the awesome FREE shipping and wait patiently staring out my window

CGN Regular
    First world problems

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayres View Post
    First world problems
    thank you for your lack of contribution to this thread.