Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Seriously Peeved WTF !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RobertMcC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Happypillz View Post
    If it was an explosives act then they could have simply sent me a god damn email. I don't live in a Small apartment building I live in a professional apartment building (White color workers) and knowing how PC everything is at my work I expect that everywhere. I have previously received boxes of ammo from Ammosupply with out any identification on the boxes (plain beige box) . I think most of you guys confuse the main shipping box vs box containing ammunition (small boxes). Also Don't talk about regulation like they are defacto SHOW ME.
    This box has giant letters on the Size SMALL ARMS AMMUNITION. If you guys don't agree with my criticism then don't but when you are dealing with potential over reaction by some PC mommy that might have cause me to lose a lot of money.
    If you been here as long as you have you realize to pick up the damn phone and call them. Which you prolly never did that. And ranting about something this minor is waste of time. Who cares that they think you own guns. If theyre that anal then should have read your tenant agreement.

CGN Regular
    If it was an explosives act then they could have simply sent me a god damn email. I don't live in a Small apartment building I live in a professional apartment building (White color workers) and knowing how PC everything is at my work I expect that everywhere. I have previously received boxes of ammo from Ammosupply with out any identification on the boxes (plain beige box) . I think most of you guys confuse the main shipping box vs box containing ammunition (small boxes). Also Don't talk about regulation like they are defacto SHOW ME.
    This box has giant letters on the Size SMALL ARMS AMMUNITION. If you guys don't agree with my criticism then don't but when you are dealing with potential over reaction by some PC mommy that might have cause me to lose a lot of money.
    Google does work for this stuff.... it is not hard

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=proper+marking+...tion+in+canada

If you choose to follow that link, click on one of the top 2 links....
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    I live in a professional apartment building
    Also Don't talk about regulation like they are defacto SHOW ME.
    The regs would be de jure, the opposite of de facto. What happened is de facto.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON
    PROUD SUPPORTING MEMBER OF NFA,NRA and CSSA

All Equipment Exchange Sales are First Come First $erve. Thanks for understanding.

Its just boolets. wtf?

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnovagun View Post
    I think someone needs to trade their happy pills for anti-paranoia pills.

If it's so important to you maybe you should have made a god damn phone call.
    Yes this!
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    ht tp://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/11/florida-lawmaker-wants-anger-management-courses-for-ammunition-buyers/
    "A Florida legislator wants anyone trying to buy ammunition to complete an anger management program first"
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

Administrator
    Too many irrelevant comments. If canam wants to reopen it when the next business day starts, it is up to them.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456