Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AmmoSupply.ca June Specials

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzmagoo View Post
    Any 10 ga sale in my future? Look deeply in your cristal ball,OK! Look deeper ,no! Deeper!
    LOL I will have to do some crystal gazing and get back to you!

Expired Business Member
    Today's Deal is Sure Shot 1 lb Binary Target - Case of 10 for $95 including shipping.

We also have some of the Rimfire targets in stock - here's a comparison video for you!

Expired Business Member
    And today's Deal is Atlanta Arms 44 Mag 240 gr - SWC TCJ - Box of 50 for $40. This is new ammo by Atlanta Arms, a great price for 44 Mag!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Thanks Kate! For that 10 ga I would love some cheap blasting ammo( if it does exist and is available) please!! Slugs? Got to get them 10 ga blasters out of the closet . Thanks for anything that you may turn up.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzmagoo View Post
    Thanks Kate! For that 10 ga I would love some cheap blasting ammo( if it does exist and is available) please!! Slugs? Got to get them 10 ga blasters out of the closet . Thanks for anything that you may turn up.
    Thanks Buzz, I am taking notes

HI .I would like to enter friday deal for oo buck , its fair to have my pal# and address,but DOB is sensitive material , can I skip that. how do you calculate delivery ? do you carries reload projectiles ?
    I LOVE HONEY

Quote Originally Posted by HONEY View Post
    HI .I would like to enter friday deal for oo buck , its fair to have my pal# and address,but DOB is sensitive material , can I skip that. how do you calculate delivery ? do you carries reload projectiles ?
    In the thread stickied at the top of the AmmoSupply forum here is the answer to one of your questions:

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate
    If you have accountaphobia (this is a recognized medical disorder where you have a phobia of creating website accounts) you may PM me, send us a message via the Contact Us page on our website or even phone in an order. Yes, you can even walk in on a pickup day and place your order verbally. We respect your right to privacy and never request more information than required.
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Darn missed a couple, should have paid more attention

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HONEY View Post
    Funnily enough, Date of Birth is what the RCMP ask us to go with your PAL number when we check it. Without it, we can't check validity. If you're coming in person, you can show us your card and we don't record the info. If you place your order over the phone, we destroy that info once your order is processed unless you want us to keep the information on file for future orders - and then, we don't put that information on a computer.

Delivery is generally what Canpar calculate (there is a shipping calculator on the website) but sometimes it has errors - if you get an insanely high amount, please check with us!

We *do* carry projectiles - they are under Reloading Supplies in our Accessories section and we carry both plated and unplated handgun projectiles (plus 223; 308 coming soon). We plan to continue to expand on the reloading supplies we carry.

Expired Business Member
    Today's Deal is TruFlare 12 ga Bear Attack Bangers - $18 for a box of 5. A must for all those who go to the back country with a shotgun

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast