Thread: Bc cfo #

CGN frequent flyer

Bc cfo #

My application has passed initial processing and is now with the BC CFO; anyone have their contact #? I can't seem to find it posted here and a google search sends me to the main RCMP phone number.
    CCFR Member

Send them a note by certified mail. Then you will have a receipt that they got it

778-571-3400
    We stand on guard for thee.

Call the 1 800 number and dial extension 9530. My application took about 6 and most of that time it sat with the CFO.
    My decision making skills closely resemble that of a squirrel when crossing the street!!

Quote Originally Posted by Auscon View Post
    Call the 1 800 number and dial extension 9530. My application took about 6 and most of that time it sat with the CFO.
    Called 9530,very nice lady answer the call, but can do nothing to let it move just told me wait couple more weeks to see what's going on, then call back and transfer to BC CFO. So 9530 is not BC CFO #

Quote Originally Posted by cdwangxd View Post
    Called 9530,very nice lady answer the call, but can do nothing to let it move just told me wait couple more weeks to see what's going on, then call back and transfer to BC CFO. So 9530 is not BC CFO #
    correct 9530 is NOT bccfo
    https://www.youtube.com/user/bcvtwin

high post count doesn't make you right just means you have to much time on your hands