Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KRISS VECTOR accessories? Where to buy?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    The M4 adapters are currently on order with KRISS. Deliveries have been slow while they transition to the Gen 2 model however.

The should be available at you local dealer in about 30-45 days.

The Surefire flash light kits are in stock. Most dealers should be able to order you one and get it in 7-10 days.

Thanks,
    Thank you for the response I am in Ontario, do you recommend a specific dealer? I bought the Vector SBR from Ellwoodepps in Orillia, but they said they cant get anymore rifles and didnt seem interested in getting accessories for it either. I prefer to order from a Canadian company whenever possible

I took it to the range for the first time and Im really happy with gun so far!

I just noticed in the pic I might have lost one of the set screws for the stock pad, I'll have to check when I get home but it looks like it backed out in this pic lol

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mshelvey View Post
    just got wolverine supply to order me the m4 stock adapter
    Looks like the Wolverine is the ticket, I Emailed last night and they just got back to me and said that they already have those parts on order. I gave them my info and should be getting a total to pre order all the parts I wanted

Thanks guys!

EDIT
    Wow that was fast! Just got off the phone with Tyson at Wolverine and got all 3 kits or order, and I should have everything in about 1-2 weeks depending if they can add the flashlight kit and side rail to their current order or if it already shipped...Either way I got everything ordered! And I got everything I wanted in one shot, as I wasn't expecting to get the flashlight as a complete kit, I thought Id have to source the flashlight and pressure switch myself
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 06-24-2015 at 05:47 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Last question if someone can answer it. So now I need a buffer tube, but does it matter what kind? Since its only being used to hold the stock onto the adapter...

And also do you still use a castle nut in conjunction with the tube and adapter? To lock the stock into the adapter? Or do you not need one?

Im seeing pics with both a castle nut and no castle nut between the stock and the adapter so Im not sure

EDIT

I think I understand now, the pics with no castle nut are using the Magpul UBR which has its own buffer tube, and looks like with that specific stock you dont use the castle nut
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 06-24-2015 at 06:20 PM.

So wolverine will have the adapter in 1-2 weeks? I checked last month with my LGS and was told 3-4 months. After being told 3-4 month 3 months ago. LOL

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwdguy View Post
    So wolverine will have the adapter in 1-2 weeks? I checked last month with my LGS and was told 3-4 months. After being told 3-4 month 3 months ago. LOL
    Wolverine told me they already had the M4 stock adapters on order before I contacted them, and that the rest of the parts I wanted were also in stock at the distributor. So they were going to try and have the rest of the parts I wanted added to their order if it had not shipped yet. I then asked what kind of time line if the parts missed out on their stock adapter shipment, and he said 1-2 weeks. I was concerned about that and even brought up that I have a back order with Questar going on a few months now, so I didn't want to wait months if they dont have access the parts in a reasonable time...He assured me it wouldn't be like that

Contact them if your still looking, their service was great!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Wolverine told me they already had the M4 stock adapters on order before I contacted them, and that the rest of the parts I wanted were also in stock at the distributor. So they were going to try and have the rest of the parts I wanted added to their order if it had not shipped yet. I then asked what kind of time line if the parts missed out on their stock adapter shipment, and he said 1-2 weeks. I was concerned about that and even brought up that I have a back order with Questar going on a few months now, so I didn't want to wait months if they dont have access the parts in a reasonable time...He assured me it wouldn't be like that

Contact them if your still looking, their service was great!
    Looks like you were right!

LOL I still dont have this part, 2 weeks turned into what 6+ months now with no part or answers to if an when I will ever get it.....LOL Neither the dealer or the supplier can tell me anything other then "no its not here yet"

I wonder if I will ever actually get it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12