Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KRISS VECTOR accessories? Where to buy?

CGN frequent flyer

KRISS VECTOR accessories? Where to buy?

Hello I am wondering if you or anyone can point me in the right direction, as to where I can order accessories for my Kriss Vector I just bought from Ellwoodepps. They only had one in stock it had been there for years and they said they cant get anymore or any parts for me, but they are local and they were the only local that had the restricted version in stock to I bought it.

Now I am looking for the M4 stock adapter, the side rail, and the flashlight kit. I have read on here that there are some dealers, I Emailed 2 of them and even tried to call, and a week has gone by with no response. So I assume they have no interest in my business.

I am simply looking for a dealer that either has these parts, expects to have them soon, or even would order them in for me. I am patent when it comes to waiting for parts to come in, but I just want a no BS company to deal with. Simple really a company that actually answers their phone or Emails, and wants to sell accessories like this.

Appreciate anyone that can point me in the right direction for these...Thanks!

I have purchased from dowdle sports in USA.......... they answer their emails

http://www.dowdlesports.com/search.a...=kriss&search=

if they dont have what you need perhaps they can get it , shipped to me in Canada no problem, or

http://www.blacklabeltactical.com/kr...light-kit.html

or check out krisstalk.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1 View Post
    I have purchased from dowdle sports in USA.......... they answer their emails

http://www.dowdlesports.com/search.a...=kriss&search=

if they dont have what you need perhaps they can get it , shipped to me in Canada no problem, or

http://www.blacklabeltactical.com/kr...light-kit.html

or check out krisstalk.com
    Thanks the only thing either of them has in stock is the side rail kit, but at least its a start as I was not able to even find that small part anywhere in Canada

Canada sucks when it comes to gun stuff sometimes, check out krisstalk, I have found stuff on eBay and even though the "company" has a policy to not ship to Canada, I've made deals "outside" of the eBay umbrella and have had parts shipped here. Good luck

CGN frequent flyer
    Thew light inst a problem but if you see in the picture there is a specific adapter from KRISS you need to mount it properly

CGN frequent flyer
    Canada sucks when it comes to gun stuff sometimes, check out krisstalk, I have found stuff on eBay and even though the "company" has a policy to not ship to Canada, I've made deals "outside" of the eBay umbrella and have had parts shipped here. Good luck
    Ive looked and I see alot of fake/airsoft stuff on there, not much real KRISS product

I got my light adaptor from Dowdle, they ordered from Kriss USA and then shipped to me.

just got wolverine supply to order me the m4 stock adapter

The M4 adapters are currently on order with KRISS. Deliveries have been slow while they transition to the Gen 2 model however.

The should be available at you local dealer in about 30-45 days.

The Surefire flash light kits are in stock. Most dealers should be able to order you one and get it in 7-10 days.

Thanks,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast