Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: M10x possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lee View Post
    This is just personal opinion, but I think Dave looks like a pussy no matter what he is carrying... but then, I'm American
    As to the shade of black, we considered sending a rifle with a camo treatment. But then somebody pointed out they might lose it, and that would delay the decision.
    If you think it would help, I can ask the engineers to design a heavier duck...
    Love the heavier duck plan...that's the kind of outside-the-box thinking we need around here if we are going to prevail

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    Love the heavier duck plan...that's the kind of outside-the-box thinking we need around here if we are going to prevail
    Ok, it can probably be done, but the "outside-the-box" thing may create a shipping problem when we have the ducks ready...

there may be hope at last... check out Iraqveteran8888's video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ0FuT94JmY

Quote Originally Posted by DongswithBongs View Post

Please for the love of everything that goes bang say its true! I think I just had a very small heart attack. Someone needs to ask whether its been submitted for an frt!
    "A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance" -Hunter S. Thompson

Very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lee View Post
    This rifle is advertised as the "Evolution of the M10," which is the previous rifle M+M, Inc. distributed. It features design characteristics from several platforms, but is not an AK rifle per se. It is VERY likely to be allowed into Canada, but that decision is made by the RCMP, who--as I understand it--is either in the process of looking at it now, or has recently provided the information necessary to submit this rifle for their consideration.

Among other things, this rifle has an integrated upper receiver, which no AK rifle has. That alone should make it fairly obvious that it is not an AK rifle. Because several Sig rifles (which are not converted from automatic rifles) ARE legal in Canada, it appears VERY likely that the M10X will qualify as well, as no M10X production rifles are full auto, but are only semi-auto.
    Well said!
    Welcome to Alberta! The patron province of shootin stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by DongswithBongs View Post

Love how Eric was talking about us Canadians!
    Welcome to Alberta! The patron province of shootin stuff!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Champagne View Post
    I agree but I think the success of the XCR is due to other items being on the not allowed list ie the SCAR if the scar and similar items we're allowed I believe that the XCR wouldn't have done half as well
    the xcr was also available years before what we have on the market available to us now. Things are changing.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Any modern and reliable rifle manufacturer that puts out a semi auto 7.62x39 that takes AK mags and is NR in canada will do very well in sales
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Remember the Blaze 47? .22 rifle with plastic AK furniture that landed prohib status while it mechanically identical wood stocked brother landed NR. I doubt it but I'll hope it makes it.