Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: M10x possible?

I thought about this for two seconds when I first saw it and thought damn its cool, then I looked outside and its snowing and I remember crap I live in Canada

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

Is is a definite, most definite yes for me regardless of the price if the jokers at the lab in their infinite wisdom that this is nothing like an AK and let it come to market in Canada.
    Click, Bang.

Utterly amazing news....the wait begins.
    "A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance" -Hunter S. Thompson

I'm down!!! Can I come and try it out pweatty pwease?

Will you guys bring in the restricted as well? Folding stock?

Let me help you #### this out a little:

Everyone must ride through hell to reach their paradise

CGN Regular
    What makes a rifle an AK variant? Is it the look? Probably since they prohibited the blaze 47 without sharing anything with an AK.
    This one doesnt really LOOK like a typical Ben Laden AK so that will help.

I beleive it has a lower and an upper receiver instead of just a lower and a dust cover. Definitely not AK to me.

Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    What makes a rifle an AK variant? Is it the look? Probably since they prohibited the blaze 47 without sharing anything with an AK.
    This one doesnt really LOOK like a typical Ben Laden AK so that will help.

I beleive it has a lower and an upper receiver instead of just a lower and a dust cover. Definitely not AK to me.
    Watch the videos. They explain it.
    Everyone must ride through hell to reach their paradise

What makes it an AK varient?id say the techs mood and how pissed off he is when he makes the decision.

This doesn't appear to share anything directly with an ak,trigger mech looks similar,bolt carrier is distinctly diffrent.honestly if the type 81 got through,there's no "logical" reason this shouldn't,but we all know how logic and the RCMP go..
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

CanAm what's your opinion on this rifle? Did you had a chance to shoot it @ shot or otherwise? How's the fit & finish? Anything outstanding you observed? Pretty pumped about this rifle...... Dare I ask, but would a chrome lined barrel be possible from the manufacturer if approved Canuck version happens?
    "A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance" -Hunter S. Thompson

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Akronym View Post
    CanAm what's your opinion on this rifle? Did you had a chance to shoot it @ shot or otherwise? How's the fit & finish? Anything outstanding you observed? Pretty pumped about this rifle...... Dare I ask, but would a chrome lined barrel be possible from the manufacturer if approved Canuck version happens?
    Not yet as I have gun shows for the next 2 weeks

Fand F looks very goods

Chrome lined, they are melonite so better than chrome.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    What makes it an AK varient?id say the techs mood and how pissed off he is when he makes the decision.

This doesn't appear to share anything directly with an ak,trigger mech looks similar,bolt carrier is distinctly diffrent.honestly if the type 81 got through,there's no "logical" reason this shouldn't,but we all know how logic and the RCMP go..
    Keep in mind that's the same guys that managed to determine that an M&P15-22 by S&W is restricted because "it's an AR-15".

I'm fairly certain that randomness is the most influential factor to determine classification of firearm.
    Last edited by VinnyQC; 04-17-2016 at 08:03 PM.