Page 1 of 36 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: M10x possible?

Question M10x possible?

Last edited by pertain; 07-15-2017 at 05:11 AM.

Last edited by pertain; 10-27-2015 at 10:26 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I believe it is advertised as an AK. So not yet atleast we won't see it
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

This rifle is advertised as the "Evolution of the M10," which is the previous rifle M+M, Inc. distributed. It features design characteristics from several platforms, but is not an AK rifle per se. It is VERY likely to be allowed into Canada, but that decision is made by the RCMP, who--as I understand it--is either in the process of looking at it now, or has recently provided the information necessary to submit this rifle for their consideration.

Among other things, this rifle has an integrated upper receiver, which no AK rifle has. That alone should make it fairly obvious that it is not an AK rifle. Because several Sig rifles (which are not converted from automatic rifles) ARE legal in Canada, it appears VERY likely that the M10X will qualify as well, as no M10X production rifles are full auto, but are only semi-auto.

interesting...
    Only men of good will are capable of committing the most grievous of sins.

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Just like any other cool/fancy or effective firearm the RCMP will not allow anything of that nature in unfortunately we are stuck with what we got unless these firearms manufacturer start doing some heavy petting which IMOP is unlikely due to our relatively small market and tight laws probably not going to be worth their time when so many other larger markets exist
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

I don't see a niche rifle that isn't an AK or an AR selling well in other markets. Here, however, is a better plan. Despite our more strict gun laws, we still have awesome stuff like the XCR rifles selling.
    If your only political involvement is voting, you don't actually care. Move aside and let the people be heard.

Get involved in your community!

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterKillerV View Post
    I don't see a niche rifle that isn't an AK or an AR selling well in other markets. Here, however, is a better plan. Despite our more strict gun laws, we still have awesome stuff like the XCR rifles selling.
    I agree but I think the success of the XCR is due to other items being on the not allowed list ie the SCAR if the scar and similar items we're allowed I believe that the XCR wouldn't have done half as well
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

I googled m+m m10x & saw AK-47 hybrid about 12 times in a few links.... Including m+m adverts. I'd love if it did get an frt but that alone would probably scuttle it @ "the lab"... Hybrid sounds damn close to the dreaded v-word.
    "A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance" -Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Akronym View Post
    I googled m+m m10x & saw AK-47 hybrid about 12 times in a few links.... Including m+m adverts. I'd love if it did get an frt but that alone would probably scuttle it @ "the lab"... Hybrid sounds damn close to the dreaded v-word.
    So long as the "firearms lab's" testing isn't exclusively googling the name, we have a decent chance.

Page 1 of 36 1234567891121 ... LastLast