Thread: CZ Shadow Extravaganza - Canadian, Shadowmate, Two-Tone, more!

Expried Business Member

Cool CZ Shadow Extravaganza - Canadian, Shadowmate, Two-Tone, more!

We have received our biggest ever variety of popular CZ SP-01 Shadow pistols and we're taking this opportunity to let everyone know! The CZ Shadow has been amongst the most extensively adopted pistols in the shooting community for years, placing highly in various forms in nearly every discipline of competitive shooting as well as law enforcement and military clientele. The SP-01 was designed with assistance from shooters around the world familiar with the storied CZ75/75B pistols, by identifying where military requirements and competitive requirements overlapped and embracing the lessons experienced shooters could provide. The SP-01 has grown since introduction (where it placed extremely highly out the gates in the hands of famous shooter and gunsmith Angus Hobdell) to encompass numerous modifications and variants that have applied the pistol to many different arenas more specifically. Today, we've got many of these variants ready for nearly any taste!

CZ SP-01 Canadian ShadowMATE 9mm

CLICK HERE

CZ SP-01 Canadian Shadow Blued 9mm

CLICK HERE

CZ SP-01 Canadian Shadow 9mm

CLICK HERE

CZ SP-01 Shadow Two-Tone 9mm

CLICK HERE

CZ SP-01 Shadow 9mm

CLICK HERE

Whether you're looking to push the boundaries of where a racegun starts with a ShadowMATE or you prefer the classic military minimalism of the original SP-01 Shadow, or somewhere in between, there is a full-size CZ pistol for any application and any collection.

For a limited time while our supply lasts, each SP-01 purchased is eligible for a case of 9mm at reduced pricing with no added shipping cost -- we'll ship it all for our flat rate $10 total! While standard exceptions exist (no PO Boxes, some rural air-only locations excluded due to HAZMAT) this is an excellent way to get a brand new CZ on the range and shooting, where it belongs! :D Select the drop-down menu on your pistol at time of purchase and we'll get you set up for some great summer weekends at the range

Expried Business Member
    You can still get in on a CZ-Shadow, come on in and check em out

I love my CZ-75. I'd trust my life with it.
    As far as I'm concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue.
    Albert Einstein