Thread: How about some input on good personal vendor experiences.....and bad..for all to see

How about some input on good personal vendor experiences.....and bad..for all to see

Im posting this on wolverines threads because over the years they have gotten the majority of my business, and it has always been a good experience, as I find they bend over backwards to help you...and take every transaction seriously....and will go out of their way to help you..

But we have all had some bad experiences, and the bad vendors tend to delete bad threads as a way of shielding their poor customer service....
    This is a way that they cannot delete them.....

Keep it simple.....keep it honest....no explanations.....just from personal purchasing experience .....

It will be interesting to see if the majority agree......This isn't done to demonize bad vendors , but to perhaps make them work harder and better in the future....

GOOD
    Wolverine supplies
    wanstalls
    corwin arms
    frontier firearms
    gp tactical
    sfrc
    Canada ammo
    Calgary shooting center

BAD
    S&J hardware
    the shooting edge
    Last edited by slim123; 06-22-2015 at 11:11 AM.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    While we appreciate the kind words you have for us and the service we provide, this is not the forum for a thread like this. Wolverine Supplies does not want bashing of any vendors in our forum, as that is not what our forum is about. There are many variables that come into play and each persons experience may vary. If you have issues with a vendor, please contact them directly.

I hope you can understand our position with this. Please post threads on products, questions, fun stuff whatever and we will be more than happy to chime in.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales