Thread: Looking for a club in the Halifax area

Looking for a club in the Halifax area

My wife and I have recently begun to get into shooting. Right now we are primarily shooting .22 and .308 but we are looking to get our RPALs soon and move into handguns (the missus shot a Glock-17 last year and was hooked). Anyhow, we were thinking about joining a club around Halifax -- specifically the Atlantic Marksmen Association. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experiences/knows anything about this club? Any info would be swell.

Brandon

CGN Regular
    I've shot IPSC matches at their indoor and outdoor ranges. Not a member, but nice facilities. I believe there are several members on here from that club. There is 1 for certain and he owns Freedom Ventures which is a site sponsor.

Thanks for the reply. I was looking at a couple of pictures from the website and you're right, the facilities look good. I've also been looking around and am thinking about the Annapolis Valley Shooting Sports Club

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bknill View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I was looking at a couple of pictures from the website and you're right, the facilities look good. I've also been looking around and am thinking about the Annapolis Valley Shooting Sports Club
    That's the club that I am a member of. Let me know if you have any questions

That is great. I'll shoot you a PM later tonight