Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Here! It's Alive! It's Improved! It's About Frickin Time!

Please add a link for used items instead of keying in the word used.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Spinny circle of lag hell.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    I just did a search for cz handguns and half the results are for items not in stock for prices I'm sure you wouldn't honor. If I'm wrong I would definitely put money down on a shadow Canadian for 1300. Lol. Definitely need to clean up your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Spinny circle of lag hell.
    This ^^

Also, I don't know if it's been mentioned, but when you list firearms by caliber, some sort of order would be nice. Unless I totally missed how to do this...
    Peace through superior firepower.
    Member: NFA, CCFR & CSSA

Not all product details load, very limited sorting options. and yes "spinny circle of lag hell".

May want to add the option to sort product list by price instead of just item number

Needs to be a option to switch to full site from mobile browser unless Iam missing it
    Strike swiftly and return to the shadows

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

We certainly understand the value of the website and we are in the process right as I type this of getting the speed up for starters.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

You asked for suggestions?

The ammunition calibers should be listed by increasing diameter. Actually they're all mixed up.
    The subcategories of Premium and Hunting ammo should become a single category.
    The subcategories of Tactical and Hunting scope should become a single category. If you want to divide scopes, you may sort them by magnification.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

New web site – The rest of the story!

Nine pages and nearly 6, 000 views, thank you all for your comments and advice. Believe me, it pains me the most, that the current site falls far short of our expectations as the total cost of our Point Of Sale upgrade and new web site runs well into six figures. The original “go live” date was Feb/March. We have continued delays and extra costs.

With our new Point of Sale Program my sales staff, through no fault of their own take longer to process sales due to what I personally feel is an overly complicated system. Our shipping staff are also less efficient. This is despite all the promises we were given by the suppliers of these new programs.

Why a new web site? I also liked the old site, but it was no longer compatible with our new POS system, something I was not even aware of initially.

Speed of web site is, I agree, is ridiculously slow, an oversight? It certainly shouldn’t be, we are giving this first priority and this will be fixed ASAP.

Product pricing errors on the web site. This was a programming error (which should not have happened) from the web site developer, we have taken steps to correct that.

There are a lot of other little details on the web site that we will correct, this is an ongoing work in process project..

I would like to thank Ryan, our own in house “I T” man who has worked incredibly long hours over the last six months on this project, the stress and frustration that he has had to endure was far more than any employee should be expected to suffer. He has been ably assisted by Tyson.

I must ask you all to be patient a little longer as we get this “monster” tamed.

The good news is that our e-mail system is unaffected so if any customer has a problem please send us an e-mail.

Thank you all for your understanding.