Thread: First purchase from P&D

Thumbs up First purchase from P&D

Placed an order online for a CZ455 Canadian Edition on a Saturday afternoon. Got an email shortly after with a tracking number and to let me know the gun would ship on Monday afternoon.

Gun shipped on time as promised, somehow it takes Canada Post 1 full week to get to Ontario but gun arrived the Monday after it was shipped. Gun was in perfect shape and P&D had the best price I could find..even with the highest shipping rates I've ever paid the total price was very good.

Thanks for doing what you said you'd do and when you said you'd do it. So many businesses out there can't seem to accomplish those two important tasks. Will buy from again.
    CSSA

I got my rifle from them a couple months ago. very good packaging, and fast shipping. Everything went smooth without any problems.
    I would recommend P&D to anyone. I will definitely buy again in the future.
    Last edited by JayL; 01-04-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Every time I'm in Edmonton I make sure to stop by p&d, huge selection and very helpful staff

Every time I travel to Edmonton from Vancouver I make it a point to spend money, sometimes lots, at P&D. Love the store, love the knowledge and service. I have bought several firearms and a lot of my reloading supplies. GREAT store !

My favourite shop in Edmonton, never a bad experience.

CGN frequent flyer Secondgunman's Avatar
    I find myself around their shop now and then with time to kill, so I will go brows... They always get a few dollars off of me... mind you there was that day when I walked out with a Rossi ranch hand and 450 rounds of ammo.
    Certified Paper Shredder Guns are just as much apart of me as duck tape or WD40.

Also my first purchase from P&D Enterprises.
    You always wonder if part of the S&H charge is a little extra profit. Not in the case of P&D. I ordered a rifle scope, even though having a scope shipped to ON made me nervous about rough handling en-route. Scope shipped expedited with tracking same day as the I placed the order. When the scope arrived, the scope box was inside a sturdy box surrounded by peanut foam. The outer box was paper wrapped with nylon straps around it. Summary: excellent service, excellent packaging - I can't wait to get to Edmonton one time so that I can pop in and meet them.

Quote Originally Posted by IPPA162 View Post
    Also my first purchase from P&D Enterprises.
    You always wonder if part of the S&H charge is a little extra profit. Not in the case of P&D. I ordered a rifle scope, even though having a scope shipped to ON made me nervous about rough handling en-route. Scope shipped expedited with tracking same day as the I placed the order. When the scope arrived, the scope box was inside a sturdy box surrounded by peanut foam. The outer box was paper wrapped with nylon straps around it. Summary: excellent service, excellent packaging - I can't wait to get to Edmonton one time so that I can pop in and meet them.
    Thanks for the kind words. Glad we were able to supply you with what we needed.

10552 115 St NW Edmonton AB T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419 Email: info@p-d-ent.com
    Visit our website at: http://www.p-d-ent.com

I also purchased my first firearm from P&D this past week. Not only was the staff very knowledgeable, but also took the time to show me various options before I made my final decision. Very smooth transaction, after a bad experience with an online order from a different retailer. Once again it has shown, that its always best to go to your local gun shop to get a better feel for what your about to buy, rather than going buying online based on the online reviews and pictures. Thanks guys, I'll be back for sure.
    Romans 13:4

CGN Regular
    P&D, one of the best in Edmonton, staff is top notch.