Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hk416A5

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    I'm only interested in something with a 10.5" barrel.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Gentlemen I own them all and the MR223 is perfect, getting the barrel turned down is easy. Check Hkpro for details. The quality on MR233 is the same compared to any 416.

This will not happen. Like Greentips mentioned, H&K cannot export those types of firearms as they are weapons of war. Not to mention the 416A5 is full auto. Uppers are very unlikely as well. We are working on getting some cool versions of the MR223 in the works. Not the mention , the HK243.

Thanks,

HK243
    Im in!
    Hit hard,hit fast, hit often!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner99 View Post
    Gentlemen I own them all and the MR223 is perfect, getting the barrel turned down is easy. Check Hkpro for details. The quality on MR233 is the same compared to any 416.
    Got a link for the barrel work? or for a replacement 10.5 barrel? I'm on HKPro. Thanks. Can TI really deliver the MR223A3? can the 14.5 be had FDE?

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Got a link for the barrel work? or for a replacement 10.5 barrel? I'm on HKPro. Thanks. Can TI really deliver the MR223A3? can the 14.5 be had FDE?
    This is North Silva's forum and they are an awesome dealer that I have bought a lot of stuff off them so I can't answer that here!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner99 View Post
    This is North Silva's forum and they are an awesome dealer that I have bought a lot of stuff off them so I can't answer that here!
    OK, got it, no worries. Cheers

Any time line on the 243? I think there is some anxiety about the upcoming election, and I think there are many of us who would like a black rifle in our hands in case the unthinkable (like in Alberta) happens...

The sale of 243 is probably going to depend on RCMP more than how fast HK can deliver. The 243 and MR are in abundance in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    There is no factory HK bbl. They are either cut job in the US ( not legal in Canada) or something new made in the US.

Go visit the online European gun stores and you can see what it is available. So far I have not seen a single 14.5" MR223A3.

It is probably something with a SKU in the factory that can be ordered, but HK has not made a run yet. It took them almost a year to deliver the first A3 version in Europe.

So far I have seen MR223A3 16", MR308A3 16" with G28 kit, MR308A3 20" with G28 kit and MR308A3 16" patrol.

I do hope NS will get the MR223A3 in 14.5" with a lighter barrel to save the trouble. About factory 11" , to be honest, I won't get my hope's up. I read it somewhere German government has deemed it to be "non-sporting" and won't allow HK to market it to the German civies. I don't remember seeing German gun store carrying anything shorter than 14.5" ish. The German government seems to be amazingly rigid in dictating people outside of German will get exactly what German civilian can get.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    The sale of 243 is probably going to depend on RCMP more than how fast HK can deliver. The 243 and MR are in abundance in Europe.

There is no factory HK bbl. They are either cut job in the US ( not legal in Canada) or something new made in the US.

Go visit the online European gun stores and you can see what it is available. So far I have not seen a single 14.5" MR223A3.

It is probably something with a SKU in the factory that can be ordered, but HK has not made a run yet. It took them almost a year to deliver the first A3 version in Europe.

So far I have seen MR223A3 16", MR308A3 16" with G28 kit, MR308A3 20" with G28 kit and MR308A3 16" patrol.

I do hope NS will get the MR223A3 in 14.5" with a lighter barrel to save the trouble. About factory 11" , to be honest, I won't get my hope's up. I read it somewhere German government has deemed it to be "non-sporting" and won't allow HK to market it to the German civies. I don't remember seeing German gun store carrying anything shorter than 14.5" ish. The German government seems to be amazingly rigid in dictating people outside of German will get exactly what German civilian can get.
    There are 14.5 out and in Canada, plus if you go to hKpro there are a tones of Europeans that have bought the 14.5, a lot of guys have posted pics of them from Italy already and Germany!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast