Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rifle Powders Finally in Stock!

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Wanstalls> Is it possible to order online for in store pickup? Didn't see a pickup option, only delivery.
    If no pickup option available is it possible to add a note requesting pickup and have delivery charged refunded after pickup?
    I just did exactly that. I just subtracted the shipping charge from my EMT total. Hopefully, they will be cool with that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Never thought of that. Select EMT payment, then go visit Gary to sort it out in person
    Quote Originally Posted by KeltecFan View Post
    I just did exactly that. I just subtracted the shipping charge from my EMT total. Hopefully, they will be cool with that.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeltecFan View Post
    No worries, ill hold for pick up!!

Gary

Excellent! Thank you, Gary.
    KF

CGN frequent flyer
    Finally got some titegroup! I did exactly what a couple of members did - picked up the phone and ordered. Thanks Wanstalls!

Agreed did the same this morning. Picked up a few pounds of titegroup and the shipping is more than reasonable. Great job wanstalls!
    Time to order some new dies☺

Expried Business Member
    We were able to secure a few more pounds of Titegroup!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki3t_ly View Post
    How much were 1 lb jugs?
    It was $26.99 when I ordered last weel, $29.99 now with the new batch. The 8 lb jugs worked out to the same as the new price.
    Kristian

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Yup, saw it online at $27 at night. By the next day when store opened it was up to $30 so waiting to pick up the phone cost extra $3 a pound. The pick up the phone advice result in 10% extra cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_bird View Post
    It was $26.99 when I ordered last weel, $29.99 now with the new batch. The 8 lb jugs worked out to the same as the new price.
    Kristian
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123