Thread: Two in a row

Two in a row

The last two sales have resulted in two purchases. First a Savage 10TR that sadly was missing the rail. The second was a Norinco 45 Enhanced Chrome that has a terrible blemish and the recoil spring plug had the end broken off and missing. Now I realize these are not the fault of SFRC as they likely didn't open and inspect the guns in question nor would that be practical. But I just wanted to let anyone know that might be in a similar situation in the future that The communication has been positive and prompt working to a solution (still waiting on a reply on the 45 as I just got it today and didn't send an email till after they were closed) I see no reason why I won't come out a happy customer with bad luck. the lady working with me has been friendly and helpful.

So really we need another sale to see if it's third time's a charm or me and SFRC are incompatible and Iam cursed.

so your tracking on the 10TR, the missing rail is a common issue that Savage is aware of. Call savage tell them your missing your rail, they will ship one out to you without even asking for a credit card.