Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great service from Epps

Good luck getting through on the phone or ahold of you you want to talk too. And heaven forbid you need warranty or custom work on a Weatherby. Forget it. Last 5 years they've been horrible. Find somebody else

Glad they worked for you

I haven't had any luck with these guys, ask them about the 5 feet or five minutes warranty on used equipment, by the time you get it home and head for the range the warranty is expired, then you find out it was purchased through an unauthorized retailer so there is no factory warranty either, good luck and to the guys that bought stuff and received it, isn't that how business is supposed to work?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aries-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by espresso604 View Post
    I haven't had any luck with these guys, ask them about the 5 feet or five minutes warranty on used equipment, by the time you get it home and head for the range the warranty is expired, then you find out it was purchased through an unauthorized retailer so there is no factory warranty either, good luck and to the guys that bought stuff and received it, isn't that how business is supposed to work?
    30 day warranty isnt long enough for you to get to the range ?

The warranty starts from the day you purchase, with Canada post it takes close to 15 days to get to my home, I work 6 days a week so that leaves one day a week to go shooting, that's only twice in 15 days, the gun was defective not self destructing. Hope this helps.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aries-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by espresso604 View Post
    The warranty starts from the day you purchase, with Canada post it takes close to 15 days to get to my home, I work 6 days a week so that leaves one day a week to go shooting, that's only twice in 15 days, the gun was defective not self destructing. Hope this helps.
    No, it doesn't. It takes effect yhe day you take it home. If its shiped we work in a few days leeway. If its 60 days since the day it was shipped out. No the warranty wont apply. If its 35 days after the gun was shipped it will likely be still accepted.

Hope this helps.

My personal experience with EPPS has not been positive, So I paid them the great Canadian complement and took my business somewhere else.

The service has got worse in the past five or six years. Not sure why.
    Safe Shooting!
    Steve Redgwell
    303british.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    Can't complain , Ive bought several firearms and accessories from them with no issues
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lyman54's Avatar
    Why is it when someone just wants to say thanks to an outfit it becomes an excuse for those who were not impressed to post their opinion. Just start your own threads.
    If guns cause crime, mine must be defective

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12