Thread: Griffin's Complete Line - Linear Comp, Hammer Comp and Paladin Brake

Expired Business Member

Griffin's Complete Line - Linear Comp, Hammer Comp and Paladin Brake

We are now proud to complete Griffin Armament's line of brakes and comps.

Introducing the Linear Comp

The Paladin Brake

The Hammer Comp

As well as Griffin's line of 30SD (7.62/.308) Flash Comp and Muzzle Brake

Also restocked on 5.56 MS4D Flash Comp, Tac Comps, Flash Hiders, Muzzle Brake, 7.62 Flash Comps and Blast Shields

Glad to hear this! Griffin Armament make some great stuff.
    Last edited by Boz; 06-26-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Ohhhh I can finish my Tavor now. M4SDII and a Blast Shield..... but do I get the flash compensator or the muzzle break??

I currently have the M4SD Tactical Comp and love out.. But I was wondering about the Flash Comp as well for a little more flash reduction. Does anyone know how well the Flash Comp works at hiding flash?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    I.

Need.

A.

Lantac.

Bmd.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I currently have the M4SD Tactical Comp and love out.. But I was wondering about the Flash Comp as well for a little more flash reduction. Does anyone know how well the Flash Comp works at hiding flash?
    I have the M4SD II Flash comp and the Jeryy Miculek 3 port break on another riffle. I thought there would be a huge difference in performance but not at all. The flash comp is amazing for recoil control. I have shot the flash comp at night, it's ridiculous how well it works. You might see as little as a ping pong ball sized flame out the muzzle, as compared to A2 which gives you a flame the size of a beach ball.

M4SD II Flash Comp all the way!
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post
    I have the M4SD II Flash comp and the Jeryy Miculek 3 port break on another riffle. I thought there would be a huge difference in performance but not at all. The flash comp is amazing for recoil control. I have shot the flash comp at night, it's ridiculous how well it works. You might see as little as a ping pong ball sized flame out the muzzle, as compared to A2 which gives you a flame the size of a beach ball.

M4SD II Flash Comp all the way!
    Thanks for the feedback.

I love the Griffin M4SD Tactical Comp I have..It keeps the muzzle flat and like you said it's amazing at reducing recoil. The Flash Comp is the exact same thing with the added flash hider prongs. And now that i know it actually does a good job at hiding the flash I might have to change it up!