Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Crates of Norinco .308win on sale June 25-27

Quote Originally Posted by NoTarget View Post
    No offence taken. Like I said, I'm pretty sure they're sold out but I can't be 100% on that. My guess on the website not showing the item being sold out is that staff pull cases off the floor when they get a phone or email order but they inventory isn't deducted from the stock on the computer until the order is actually processed.
    I hope you are right on the pulling cases aside cause I went thru the process and they haven't accepted my EMT yet. Would be pretty pissed if they ran out!

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -raqh- View Post
    I hope you are right on the pulling cases aside cause I went thru the process and they haven't accepted my EMT yet. Would be pretty pissed if they ran out!
    Our web store inventory only updates once a day and because Greg was pulling cases aside on the saturday, our count would be out regardless.

We also did have 2 pallets, so if we ran out, it's only because others jumped on the deal before you.

If we have none to sell, any EMTs will be declined so that the funds get reverted asap.

Sincerely,

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Well.. my order that was placed Saturday morning was just cancelled. I hope they did place some aside for the guys that ordered online before Saturday.

Just called to add 1 more crate to my order, SOLD OUT I was told.

What a crock of shiat.

I ordered sat night and I get a email stating my order was cancelled because of no stock lol. Wow what a great sale.
    This is why I hate dealing with online bullshiat companies.

Don't have a damn sale when you have no idea of what you actually have or are too damn lazy to do a live update It's not like you guys don't know how to post out of stock on your site causes 90% of your merchandise is.
    CSSA - NFA - NRA Member
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Our web store inventory only updates once a day and because Greg was pulling cases aside on the saturday, our count would be out regardless.

We also did have 2 pallets, so if we ran out, it's only because others jumped on the deal before you.

If we have none to sell, any EMTs will be declined so that the funds get reverted asap.

Sincerely,

JR
    I placed the order late afternoon friday, still nothing (not accepted but not cancelled either) Hope it's a good sign.

Thx for the clarification JR!

Mine got canceled as well... Oh well, missed yet another good opportunity. It's not the first, won't be the last...

CGN frequent flyer
    Early bird gets the worm

like he siad
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross hairs View Post
    What a crock of shiat.

I ordered sat night and I get a email stating my order was cancelled because of no stock lol. Wow what a great sale.
    This is why I hate dealing with online bullshiat companies.

Don't have a damn sale when you have no idea of what you actually have or are too damn lazy to do a live update It's not like you guys don't know how to post out of stock on your site causes 90% of your merchandise is.

I love how TSE tries to bring in stuff that everyone is dying to get, guys miss out because they dont see it till late on the 27th and then SHTF. You missed the sale. Big deal. Doesn't say anything about TSE, just that other guys jumped on it before you.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast