Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 1000RND Cases Just $299.99

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 1000RND Cases Just $299.99

We've got CCI's Blazer Brass 9mm ammunition here in stock and ready to ship out to shooters across the country at the lowest price around for this high-quality American-made ammo! Caselots of 1000RNDs are shipping for just $299 plus $15 flat-rate shipping to all standard delivery locations in Canada, so whether you shoot a JR Carbine or a Range Officer, FAMAE or an SP-01, you can't miss out on this fantastic CCI Blazer Brass ammo. Straight from the horse's mouth:

ECONOMIC RELIABILITY. BlazerŽ Brass brings shooters the reliability and quality of ammunition built to SAAMI standards, and is backed by stringent ISO certified quality systems. Blazer Brass is loaded in reloadable brass cases for added value. Standard Boxer-type primers and primer pockets mean you can reload Blazer Brass cases just like any other case. Blazer Brass is loaded with a protected-base FMJ bullet. CCIŽ primers insure reliable ignition, and we load clean-burning propellants.
    Blazer Brass is a proven performer and gets good numbers even out of short pistol barrels. From carbines, it's absolutely zooming. Their official numbers come from a 4" barrel:

Projectile: 115GR FMJ RN
    Velocity: 1145FPS
    Energy: 323FT-LBS

You can expect reliable, clean performance out of Blazer Brass. If you're expecting to shoot your 9mm firearms this summer, this is a fantastic time to stock up on reloadable brass-cased ammo made in America to the strictest quality control standards for safety and consistency.

To get yours, place your orders HERE or click the image above. As with any and all ammunition, HAZMAT carrier restrictions apply to remote rural locations. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Please contact us by email or phone if you have any questions or are unsure of delivery service to your location.

Now there's a deal!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclone's Avatar
    ...so whether you shoot a JR Carbine or a Range Officer...

But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

That's a good price.

Last edited by cndgunguy; 06-25-2015 at 09:15 PM.

Anyone in Calgary wanna go halfsies on these?

PM me!

CGN Regular
    Emailed you guys, but no reply as of yet, I am buying a case regardless...jsut wondering if this qualifies for the Mil/LEO discount?

CHeers

BANNED
    does it come with a m16 pen or free target or other freebies...nop!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caribico View Post
    Sure, but it's actually IN STOCK, unlike the other place! Thanks for getting this in Wanstall's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caribico View Post
    Wanstalls sends a book of targets, last time I ordered. Go buy another norinco
    I didn't invent the turtle neck, but I was the first to recognize it's potential as a tactical garment... Tactical turtle neck. Tactlneck.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast