Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T97 spare parts - did they ever arrive?

T97 spare parts - did they ever arrive?

The last discussion about this this was almost 1.5 years ago.

Will any spare part kits be available soon?

Thanks.
    Member of the CPC, CSSA, CCFR, OFAH and NRA
    "The disarming of citizens has been a tragic and bloody failure. Violent crime has increased everywhere it's been tried as it serves only to embolden the still-armed criminal. NOT IN MY CANADA!"

^ second this
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Which parts were supposed to be in the kit?

Sold mine was worried that something as simple as a spring could keep my gun outta service possibly permanently

I like the gun (waiting on M14.ca's lower hand guard replacement), but I'm wondering if I need to buy a second hand T97 for spare parts???

Anyone know how many of the T97's have been sold in Canada?
    "The disarming of citizens has been a tragic and bloody failure. Violent crime has increased everywhere it's been tried as it serves only to embolden the still-armed criminal. NOT IN MY CANADA!"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    No really sure bat the total but I hearted it is in the 10k range. Which part do you need replacing?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    I've never needed a part but I was thinking of buying a whole second gun just in case...

Parts kits might be better lol

Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    No really sure bat the total but I hearted it is in the 10k range. Which part do you need replacing?
    None right now, but after building an AR and having an easy time stockpiling spare parts (zombie apocalypse and all that ;-), I want the same assurance for my T97. If I break the extractor or firing pin, then what? There is no source for parts at this time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    I hear you. But the importer is kind of lousy so I doubt any spare parts are coming in.
    Try M14. Ca. Frank is a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkson View Post
    None right now, but after building an AR and having an easy time stockpiling spare parts (zombie apocalypse and all that ;-), I want the same assurance for my T97. If I break the extractor or firing pin, then what? There is no source for parts at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    I hear you. But the importer is kind of lousy so I doubt any spare parts are coming in.
    Try M14. Ca. Frank is a class act.
    Frank is definitely that. I have both his M14 Blackfeather stock as well as the FTU for the T97. I am awaiting is LHG for the T97 in about a month.

I doubt he has time to even consider making pins/springs/hammer/firing pin, etc for the T97. It would be much easier to buy them from the original manufacturer in China!

North Sylva?? It sounds like there would be a sizeable market for parts. What can you do for us?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast