Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T97 spare parts - did they ever arrive?

I'm in for a spare parts kit for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkson View Post
    Frank is definitely that. I have both his M14 Blackfeather stock as well as the FTU for the T97. I am awaiting is LHG for the T97 in about a month.

I doubt he has time to even consider making pins/springs/hammer/firing pin, etc for the T97. It would be much easier to buy them from the original manufacturer in China!

North Sylva?? It sounds like there would be a sizeable market for parts. What can you do for us?

BUMP - I will PM North Sylva
    Member of the CPC, CSSA, CCFR, OFAH and NRA
    "The disarming of citizens has been a tragic and bloody failure. Violent crime has increased everywhere it's been tried as it serves only to embolden the still-armed criminal. NOT IN MY CANADA!"

I've been following this for a while, spare parts are a must. I wonder why there has been such a lack of response .... hopefully we'll see those new models land with parts available!
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Hard to believe no spare parts are available.

Even harder to believe there does NOT seem to be any thread complaining lack of parts have shelved their T97. Absolutely sure the Norinco/MIC haters would jumped all over that one like a Anti on ...
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Hard to believe no spare parts are available.

Even harder to believe there does NOT seem to be any thread complaining lack of parts have shelved their T97. Absolutely sure the Norinco/MIC haters would jumped all over that one like a Anti on ...
    This fact makes me hope my T97 is tougher than should be expected. Having said that, it has not seen enough really hard use, yet. That's about to change now with some upcoming CQB shoots.
    Member of the CPC, CSSA, CCFR, OFAH and NRA
    "The disarming of citizens has been a tragic and bloody failure. Violent crime has increased everywhere it's been tried as it serves only to embolden the still-armed criminal. NOT IN MY CANADA!"

Something is bound to break at some point. If they turn out to be that robust, great, but I still want parts
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

I am willing to put a T97 through its paces but still having hard time finding one that is stock we rather not have the FTU and etc. Got the rnds just sitting here to break it
    Back to the Grind

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by volkov956 View Post
    I am willing to put a T97 through its paces but still having hard time finding one that is stock we rather not have the FTU and etc. Got the rnds just sitting here to break it
    http://www.theammosource.com/index.p...oducts_id=2118

I thought about buying a second T97 just in case I ever needed parts. I'm around 2000 rounds on mine and it looks new.

Something i would like to mention here: the arms trade with norinco, was never just a following a simple rule of supply&demand, but mostly effected by international political enviorment and chinese domestic policies.
    The big enviornment out there, were not just effected by those UN gun ban thugs, our super powered neighbour down to the south also played a big part of it.

Ever payed attention on the video footage of recent mass explosion in Tianjin? Well, some people says that kind of explosion can not be just some of flameble materials, but ruther like high explosive munation or warheads. Tianjin port is the known staring point for most of the norinco shipments. So, go figer
    Eat rice, but ain't ricer, love spicy stuff
    Have you listen to Jordan Peterson lately? You should, and just letting you know i'm currently cleaning out my room/house/shop/garage/tool box/safe
    CCFR, CSSA, CFIB member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12