Thread: PITT LAKE: Where oh where can I find out where I can shoot?

PITT LAKE: Where oh where can I find out where I can shoot?

Greetings,

I have access to a cabin on Pitt Lake but that very commonly linked Grey/Pink/Red map does not show that far up as far as restrictions and the hunting map is gibberish to me.

I don't want to hunt, just target practice behind the cabin (300 yards owned land backed by a mountain).

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Just scroll down to the second map. It appears you can shoot from one side only. http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...96783405,d.cWw
    I ride a m/c. If you TEXT, drive and injure or kill me. Well my dad says life is not worth living. I don't know if that means him or you.

I appreciate the reply but that's kinda what I mean. That doesn't even go past the channel to get into the lake let alone where the cabins actually are.

I am pretty sure you can shoot anyplace once you get past the island. I am pretty sure most of the cabins on the right side of the lake is first nations so keep that in mind. You could also call the RCMP marine in Maple Ridge. They have their boat out there checking people quite often but they rarely ever go to the back of the lake. It's easy enough for them to check boats as they launch at Grant Narrows.
    I ride a m/c. If you TEXT, drive and injure or kill me. Well my dad says life is not worth living. I don't know if that means him or you.