Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17272930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: THUNDERSHOT Long Range Challenge - PVC achievement patches are here!

I would also like to say thank you to Gryphon Energetics for hosting this event. I think everyone here had a lot of fun and the most important thing is people got out shooting. Thanks to all for their time and effort. I think contests like these will drive people to push the limits of their shooting abilities. Again, thanks for the fun event and supporting all of us shooters.

My thoughts as well mirror the above! This was a hell of a lot of fun figuring out just how far I could get these things out there and have them go boom. I also forsee making some new friends as we continue to try new things and having a great amount of fun while being safe and responsible.

Thank you and congratulations to everyone here who made a shot and put it on video. I loved watching all of them.

CGN Regular No Fear in Accuracy's Avatar
    Yes, it is a quite challenging. You MUST hit within 3 inches diameter of Thundershot at any distance. Thank you for the great product.

CGN frequent flyer DG Photography's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FF57 View Post
    This is my lovely wife showing off her skills. I so should have signed her up for the competition... she would have been able to hit that little jar at any distance the .223 would have the velocity to ignite it.

[youtube]1FX8du__V44[/youtube]

And yes... she's due December 8th.

Nice shooting!

Who's a better shot? lol My wife hardly ever shoots when she does shoot my rifles she is a natural.
    EESA Member

WOW! those are some impressive shots! can't wait till the the next one to partake.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DG Photography View Post
    Nice shooting!

Who's a better shot? lol My wife hardly ever shoots when she does shoot my rifles she is a natural.
    At purely pulling the trigger; the wife. She's a very good shot. I maintain that precision shooting has more to it than JUST squeezing a trigger... but she does want to learn.

Look what came in the mail today!! I'll get some better, longer shots up with these

Expired Business Member
    Glad to see the prizes and swag arrived! We're just trying to nail down the final colors for the camo/subdued version of the PVC patch. I want to share a teaser pic but I'd rather have them in hand first.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Exciting

I got my swag as well. Really like the toque. Perfect size and cozy for the upcoming winter shooting

Well me and Shaunb66 finally made it out today. Better late then never. We still wanted to at least post up some video of Thunder Shot exploding for others to enjoy. We only shot at 100 yards running two cameras. The close one was blown over by the first shock wave lol. I'll try and get the video up early this week for everyone to enjoy. Hoping next year there will be another one and my schedule is better so I can make a qualifying entry. Still a blast literally ! Thanks again to Gryphon Energetics.
    NFA Member