Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Turkish lever action shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by bobbynewmark View Post
    around $800 in AUS according to news article

800 Australian Dollar equals
    761.14 Canadian Dollar
    So covering import duties and profit mark up.....I'm thinking we'd be looking at around $1100?
    If selling on the EE, have the courtesy to reply to inquiries and properly DELETE the thread if sold -
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/924549-How-to-Properly-Edit-Your-EE-Ads-for-Removal

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by North60 View Post
    To bad nobody in Canada specializes in importing cool Turkish shotguns
    At one time we imported large numbers of Turkish shotguns from two companies....
    QC was a major issue as well as inconsistent quality of materials.... Gave up
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Ouch, that's a sad state of affairs when Norinco, by dint of your selling it, is the superior product.

How about a Canada Day discount on the 1897, to celebrate shotguns with style?

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    At one time we imported large numbers of Turkish shotguns from two companies....
    QC was a major issue as well as inconsistent quality of materials.... Gave up
    John
    Was this a prevailing issue regardless of the brand John? I ask in the sense of while martstar researched shotguns in Turkey is there only a few manufacturers each with these quality issues?If so that is very disappointing. I hope that doesnt carry over to their handgun productions as well.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Fundy1 View Post
    Was this a prevailing issue regardless of the brand John? I ask in the sense of while martstar researched shotguns in Turkey is there only a few manufacturers each with these quality issues?If so that is very disappointing. I hope that doesnt carry over to their handgun productions as well.
    Most of the shotguns from Turkey come from 2-3 factories, we found if you had an issue at one you were likely to have it elsewhere as they seem to make parts for each other....
    The handguns seem to be OK, the only problem is the VERY long delivery and the ever increasing prices....
    John

Hmm disappointing. Explains why i havent seen any of the zigana sport pistols. Well hopefully that might change.

The short model is beatifull!

BANNED
    I thought the Winchester SXP was a Turkish gun if Winchester can get them made with decent quality why not others?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    I thought the Winchester SXP was a Turkish gun if Winchester can get them made with decent quality why not others?
    Yeah, never had a issue with any of my many Turkish shotguns. Another site Dealer has had fantastic luck with them too. That Dealer is looking to bring them in themselves anyways.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

I would like to have it too

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345