Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet the Vortex Strike Eagle and Vortex Venom

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    I don't know much about Reflex sights but I just bought the Vortex Venom for my Thureon Defense carbine. I have Magpul backup sights on it now, but I'm going to take them off and just use this. I'm hoping I can still get a good cheekweld with the Venom without a riser... if I need one, anyone know the proper length? Was also thinking about trying it on my 590A1.

Make your AR, pistol, or shotgun even more poisonous with the Venom Red Dot sight. A 3 MOA dot promotes rapid target acquisition, while providing a precise point of aim—getting shots down range and on target fast.

The durable, machined aluminum housing ensures the unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it. High-quality, fully multi-coated lens offers a clean, wide field of view. Our top-load system makes changing the CR 1632 battery a snap and alleviates the need to remove the sight when switching the power source. The power and dot intensity controls are conveniently located on the left side of the unit. Flush 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super sleek and make sighting in a breeze.

The Venom comes with a Picatinny mount—weighs 1.6 ounces with mount. (I'm assuming that's the mount shown in the video)

The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background. 3 MOA Dot.

When will there be more strike eagles in stock?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer starpuss's Avatar
    would also like to know when the Vortex Strike Eagle back in stock.

Super GunNutz
    Might just have to look at these.

Got mine in and I love it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    I don't know much about Reflex sights but I just bought the Vortex Venom for my Thureon Defense carbine. I have Magpul backup sights on it now, but I'm going to take them off and just use this. I'm hoping I can still get a good cheekweld with the Venom without a riser... if I need one, anyone know the proper length? Was also thinking about trying it on my 590A1.

Make your AR, pistol, or shotgun even more poisonous with the Venom Red Dot sight. A 3 MOA dot promotes rapid target acquisition, while providing a precise point of aim—getting shots down range and on target fast.

The durable, machined aluminum housing ensures the unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it. High-quality, fully multi-coated lens offers a clean, wide field of view. Our top-load system makes changing the CR 1632 battery a snap and alleviates the need to remove the sight when switching the power source. The power and dot intensity controls are conveniently located on the left side of the unit. Flush 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super sleek and make sighting in a breeze.

The Venom comes with a Picatinny mount—weighs 1.6 ounces with mount. (I'm assuming that's the mount shown in the video)

The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background. 3 MOA Dot.

I'd be interested in hearing your experiences with the venom when you get it.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Is anybody who bought the Strike Eagle able to determine if the 1x is a true 1 power?

As far as I can tell it is

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    Is anybody who bought the Strike Eagle able to determine if the 1x is a true 1 power?
    I have 50 year old eyes... lol But I would say yes. Mounted it yesterday and was playing with it last night. Love it !

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post

I *think* I saw claims that it is on the Vortex website... might have been pre-release pubs too.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast