Thread: Question about rifle and optic

Question about rifle and optic

I thinking about to buy a Remington 700 LTR with Leupold VX-1 3x9 40mm. What do anybody suggest about this combination? Thank you

BANNED
    Better asked on the hunting and sporting arms forum, but that's a good scope with a suitable magnification.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent grenade View Post
    I thinking about to buy a Remington 700 LTR with Leupold VX-1 3x9 40mm. What do anybody suggest about this combination? Thank you
    Nothing wrong with your combination ...unless of course you are looking to shoot 1000yrd shots and expect to shoot clover leafs all day long.
    For an actual hunting rig you are good to go for a good entry level choice.
    Leupold has a great reputation for quality and value not to mention warranty should that need a rise.
    But, as sunray has mentioned the hunting section or the optics section would offer more opinions...
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

nice choice of rifle but id go bigger on the scope.. I had a Barska 4-16x50 and loved it wish I had kept it.. just my .02
    https://www.youtube.com/user/bcvtwin

high post count doesn't make you right just means you have to much time on your hands

Thank you for the suggestions.