Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Colt Canada - Diemaco Stripped Lowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
    I can be reached by PM.
    Glad to have you here Matt!
    We stand on guard for thee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ix View Post
    I'm not a big fan of CC way of dealing with us, I mean sure it works but you keep your customers in the dark all the time. I think they could show a bit of respect by keeping us informed at least a little bit; I for one would appreciate it. Now I sort of feel like the dog waiting for scraps that might never happen...
    I agree. I would love to own an IUR-16 (15.7 barrel), but if it is not released, I might just have to settle for another DD. Truth is, at this point, other than the nostalgia and cool factor of owning a real CC, I don't see any real difference between DD and CC.

I'm not saying that I don't want to own a true CC rifle, but I refuse to pay exuberant prices or wait an unnecessarily long time for overruns or incomplete guns. Furthermore, I refuse to buy part of a CC rifle and complete the build with non CC parts.

Just not for me.

BANNED
    Every C.C rifle I have parted out for parts I ended up breaking even , So Yeah they are a bit more to buy but they keep their Value. And I got parts to build my own IUR...

And I think its pretty cool that they release stuff without warning, Its like the C.C lottery... lol...

Who cares if it's available buy it or don't. Just have patience.
    Last edited by Stoner99; 07-05-2015 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ix View Post
    I'm not a big fan of CC way of dealing with us, I mean sure it works but you keep your customers in the dark all the time. I think they could show a bit of respect by keeping us informed at least a little bit; I for one would appreciate it. Now I sort of feel like the dog waiting for scraps that might never happen...

Come on dude. CC is a military weapon manufacturer, they made a huge effort in trying to get some of their stuff to us civilians because some have been drooling over the unobtanium for years. It would be too easy for CC to forget about us and just go back to not releasing anything to us. It's not ideal, but it is way better than what it used to be, which was: nothing.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567