Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your Webpage sucks

I clicked on "firearms", "handguns", "semi-auto", then "Glock" and it worked. Using a mac. But, same problem that when I click on an item and then the back button, it always sends me way back to page 1, or even the previous search.

Quote Originally Posted by twoguntim View Post
    I clicked on "firearms", "handguns", "semi-auto", then "Glock" and it worked. Using a mac. But, same problem that when I click on an item and then the back button, it always sends me way back to page 1, or even the previous search.
    Try it on your phone...
    In dolphin, or opera, Firefox...

Anyho, dearest wolverine.
    Next customer you see in your store with an android phone. Ask them to try to buy (navigate) to a purchase on their phone and watch the circles they go Thru to buy common AR parts or filter to a particular gun.

I don't think you'll like the ineffectiveness of what you see play out before your eyes.

That my point, I'm sincerely relaying.

Quote Originally Posted by patjohnw View Post
    What rant?
    "please improve the customer experience on your website."

I'll get banned or be here forever on my own accord thanks.

Well if you hoenestly believe "your website sucks" comes across as "please improve the customer experience"
    Then you shouldn't have a hard time understanding that when I say "you are vapid" I really mean have a nice day.
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

Look up baiting in the rules and move on, LuckyOnes.
    You thumping the rule book and calling me out at the same time.
    It's boring.

It went from the best to the worse

CGN Regular
    Websites are an expensive proposition. That being said, I'd rather a company not bother at all then put one up that is difficult to browse.

If you are going to have an online presence, make it functional. A badly designed website reflects poorly on the company. Sadly, this is something I notice on with quite a few smaller Canadian businesses.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    I'm totally lost there.

I know what you mean. I had to go through 20 pages of items to find a barrel. I clicked on the item but it doesn't allow me to open it in a new tab and then when I hit the back button it goes all the way back to the first page every time and I have to scroll through another 20 pages just to find the same item, terrible!

I hate to say it.... But as someone who does 2D/3D UID professionally, this updated website is a step backwards from the previous version, in terms of useability and ease for browsing from an end-user consumer perspective.

I imagine the update was done so that the internal inventory / statistics are smoother - But the overhaul change of the website at this point has made is less useful than before.... Hopefully these are all just glitches being worked out!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast